What's new

Review Amelia Rose Vapours.

eyeball kid

Legend
I'm sure you've all read @Purpleflowers excellent review on the POTV front page by now but as The generous Amelia Rose Vapours sent me some to try, I will join the fun.
I wanted to give these a few weeks steeping before jumping in.
The first thing that surprised me about Amelia Rose is the speed and price of delivery.
As they are based in sunny Spain you'd expect to add a few days for delivery and to add a few euros for delivery but the postage is comparable if not cheaper than many UK vendor's and even in these difficult time's, delivery was less than 48hrs door to door.
The flavours I received initially for review (I've since grabbed a few more for a future review) where,
Custard surprise
Blue slush
Ice cola
cherry, watermelon Nerdz.
Before review I asked for copies of Amelia Rose's business address, production and hygiene certification and pictures of the clean room manufacturing area, scrub area and ppe equipment.
All where passed onto me with No problems and good humour.
You will also see photo's posted in the clean room thread.
WP_20200510_11_30_31_Pro.jpg

I won't kick the backside out of reviewing the flavours as when I do I get a dozen replies telling me I'm wrong and it tastes like something else.
Cola ice, nerdz and blue slush are not my comfort zone but:
the cola ice tasted like a nice cola ice lolly so all good there.
I am sadly familiar with nerdz as my granddaughters love yanky sweets and I buy these for them which in turn means they forcibly feed them too me. This juice tastes just like Nerdz.
The blue slush didn't taste like the classic blue slush puppy to me but a nice balanced blue raspberry with no coolada. I actually really liked this and would definitely vape it again.
The custard surprise is definitely more me. It's also the main reason this review has taken a while as I wanted to give it some steep time with the nic added.
Cracking little custard with some toffee on board I reckon. Stronger in flavour than some of the similarly priced vendors custard's. Liked this a lot and have a feeling it's going to get better.

What I did like about this range is the base. Sounds odd ! Vg and pg is just vg and pg right...
No, it varies and my lungs can tell. Some really nice UK juices make me wheeze like a donkey. Years of trial and error has led me to the conclusion I don't get on with some base elements.
This is a very clean and fluid blend. We're at the classic 70/30 here although the supplied nic shots are 50/50 (you have multiple choices now of your shot ratios) the nic was sound, no problems.
The custard was probably the thickest due to ingredients but all these juices in this ratio worked without issue in both mtl tanks and dtl tanks (I used the vaporesso pm 80, steam crave supreme and for mtl the vaporesso orca plus and hastur mini). Zero wheeze was induced here and faultless wicking in both rta and stock coils. The flavours had a very clean, crisp finish which reminded me of certain North American juices.
Also mercifully there's no natural sugars added so no toothache either.(wish I could say the same for the American juice).
Plenty sweet enough but never sickly.
Lovely bottles, lovely juice, fantastic prices and prompt delivery.
If your looking for an all day vape supplier I'd highly recommend Amelia Rose Vapours.

Grab yours here.
https://www.perfectvape.co.uk
WP_20200526_22_46_13_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on the flavour of course, but I found that anything benefitted from 3 weeks and some NEED 4 minimum to really come to life ;)

Depends on the flavour of course, but I found that anything benefitted from 3 weeks and some NEED 4 minimum to really come to life ;)
Similar to what I do from the likes of rejuiced. The deeper the flavour, the longer I wait.
I think custards need 3-4weeks as standard.from most these days. Even American juice is hitting our shelves and arriving at our doors very quickly after production these day's and all shortfill liquids need time after the nic has been added now. Many forget that.

Back
Top Bottom