What's new

Review Ambrosia Big Zero by Plumeblu

MrTeaTime

Legend
a short history lesson for you all....

Once upon a time, we weren’t so lucky to have the choice of juice that we take for granted now....most juice was 40/60 vg/pg or even higher 30/70. There was s few decent juices around, but you could count them on one hand.

As the reliance on ce4’s Evods and the like lessened , and rebuildable tanks started to become readily available, the fact that you could build lower, and by lower, I mean 1.3ohms - 1.6ohms was achievable. Remember, regulated mods were only able to get to a maximum of around 20 watts with the dna 20, and the innokin MVP and SVD Were king. The MVP could achieve 20 watts and the SVD had a maximum of 12 watts I think? Anyway, with a rebuildable tank, using a mech mod there was nothing better then getting your kayfun/Russian or taifun coiled at 1.6ohms and enjoying some nice custard.......

50/50 vg/pg juices were the norm, and there was really only one custard that really could cut it, and that was grants custard. It was amazingly good, so good is in fact, that it was difficult to get hold of, but that was cool because I found @Steamgunk captains custard, which in my opinion was waaaaay better......alas, steamgunk closed and there was only one place to get custard....and so it was back to grants....which wasn’t a bad thing, it was just a pain in the area to get hold off....

Anyway, with the rise of awareness of the nasties that were needed to get that lovely creaminess from a custard, most, if not all custards changed, and they changed for the worse. After vaping nothing but custard for nigh on 2 years I went of in search of other juices....my ohms went down and my watts went up, and custards would very quickly “switch off” for me so I like all gentlemen do with a bird that no longer interests them, I did the gentlemanly thing and fucked it off ;)

Over the past 3 years, many, many vendors have released custards, and many many of those vendors have failed to get it right.....that’s not a criticism of the vendors, it’s just My own and a lot of other peoples feelings.....

Now, I could was lyrical about this big zero from @PlumeBlu all night, but all you need to know is that this is a custard from the “old days”

If you like custard, seriously, you are gonna make a mess of your boxers when you try this, I did :D

This is quite simply a custard that has all things that made grants the “go to” custard, except that this is better, and by better I mean exactly that. It works in the kayfun 5 at 36 watts, as well as in the supreme xl at 90 watts. Dripping it at 112 watts is amazing.....

I going to stick my neck out here and say that this is simply the best custard out there on the market. There simply isn’t a better straight custard available....end of story

@MrTeaTime Your cheque is in the post :D

Can't ask for a better review than that really...

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to do such an indepth write up, as you know I take every flavour I produce under Colonel Boom's, Fallstreak, Big Zero or BLND seriously and try to make them different and wherever possible, better than the standard fare you can find. It's not the cheapest, but certainly isn't the most expensive (or even close) but hopefully still value for money based on the effort put into my recipes.

I am looking forward to seeing what you think about the Cookie Dough Ice Cream now ;)

Leigh

Great review!

Love the sound of the Banana custard - shame there are no sample 10ml bottles however.

It's something we are looking into, if you DIY you can get the nanapud concentrate in the BLND range though.
Thanks @PlumeBlu for the response :)

I don't DIY as of yet but did see you had the concentrates rather cheaply so it may be something I look into in the future!

Thanks @PlumeBlu for the response :)

I don't DIY as of yet but did see you had the concentrates rather cheaply so it may be something I look into in the future!
Friday is the day in that case Mike, Look for Big Zero Banana Custard Pudding on the Friday offer, you will need to get nicotine shot(s) to go with it but it's simpler than mixing from scratch and will be cheaper thanks to Black Friday offers.

Back
Top Bottom