POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Review AJ's Deliciously Blue

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by vapemac, Aug 10, 2018.

1. vapemac

vapemac Veteran

Please see here for Winter Pudding with jam
    https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...id-reviews/threads/ajs-winter-pudding.166552/

Please see here for Autumn Pudding
    https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...id-reviews/threads/ajs-autumn-pudding.166576/

_20180810_190946.JPG

Deliciously Blue

So continuing on with the AJ range. The next one on my 'to try' list was this little number. Deliciously Blue is a blueberry churro with cream and maple syrup. Now being from a little back water town the only time I've had chance to try a churro was when I was half cut and rolling about the streets of Glasgow so my memory was a little hazy as to what a churro actually tastes like. Similar to a freshly cooked donut I believe?
    Anywhoooo, originally, this didn't capture my attention like the Winter pudding and I almost put it to one side with the thought that it just wasn't to my taste. However, I've found it has started to grow on me, like mold on a fine cheese and I actually really enjoy it. So it's one that might not immediately appeal (maybe because its something I'm not used to) but hell, it's a damn fine juice.

• Like Like x 4
  2. ZendeR

ZendeR Postman

Sounds exactly like the type of juice I wouldn't touch with a barge poll. That said, you have to try a proper churro. Not a Scottish one. A breakfast churro with proper thick hot chocolate feeling the cold sea air in the North of Spain. Mham ;)

• Like Like x 1