What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A honest review of prime vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the next ice cream range flavour, I’ve had two new flavours up my sleeve and you and rickster have guessed them both without even a hint [emoji23]

I need to up my game [emoji16]

Oh here, amaze balls! when are you planning the release?

I had a lady approach me in fuerteventura this week to ask what juice I was vaping because it smelt delicious and was making her mouth water. I had a tank of Breezy Berry on the go at the time.

Oh here, amaze balls! when are you planning the release?

I had a lady approach me in fuerteventura this week to ask what juice I was vaping because it smelt delicious and was making her mouth water. I had a tank of Breezy Berry on the go at the time.

Hmmm, dunno, couple of weeks I expect. The recipe is done but I’m waiting on a shipment of flavourings to arrive from the states for the first batch. I was hoping for the end of the month to release them but we’ll see! US posting is a lottery :)

Oh nice! Spreading the word internationally, thank you [emoji16]

Did you get blown around to fuck over there? I went to lanzarote in May with the wife and we took a boat trip to fuerteventura for the day, man it was literally like a mini hurricane but roasting hot. We both came back like lobsters [emoji23][emoji23]

Hmmm, dunno, couple of weeks I expect. The recipe is done but I’m waiting on a shipment of flavourings to arrive from the states for the first batch. I was hoping for the end of the month to release them but we’ll see! US posting is a lottery :)

Oh nice! Spreading the word internationally, thank you [emoji16]

Did you get blown around to fuck over there? I went to lanzarote in May with the wife and we took a boat trip to fuerteventura for the day, man it was literally like a mini hurricane but roasting hot. We both came back like lobsters [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah, constant breeze, had to be very careful sitting out in the sun because it was far too easy to burn. I found lanzerote to be the same though?

Yeah, constant breeze, had to be very careful sitting out in the sun because it was far too easy to burn. I found lanzerote to be the same though?

Yeah it was, although we spent almost the whole holiday in our complex and it was very sheltered in there from the wind, so I think we just didn’t notice it as much as when we ventured out.

Tbh I much prefer the breeze, our previous holiday was to Tenerife in July the year before - literally so hot you could hardly breath 24/7. Unbearable for me. Makes me all pissy when it’s hot and sweaty so I spent the whole holiday telling everyone to fuck off, never again. Not in peak season anyways [emoji23]

Yo @Lee any update on the Rhubarb?? So want to give it a go. Also u ok? Ain't see any comments for a while matey?

Just want to put my opinion on Prime Vapes. AMAZING JUICES, especially the desert range. I love Jam Roly Poly Custard, STRAWBERRY Slice & Two Scoops, still using Purple Rain too.

Think i need to put a new order in as nearly out but was holding off for the RHUBARB!!!

THANKS LEE XXX

Yo @Lee any update on the Rhubarb?? So want to give it a go. Also u ok? Ain't see any comments for a while matey?

Just want to put my opinion on Prime Vapes. AMAZING JUICES, especially the desert range. I love Jam Roly Poly Custard, STRAWBERRY Slice & Two Scoops, still using Purple Rain too.

Think i need to put a new order in as nearly out but was holding off for the RHUBARB!!!

THANKS LEE XXX

Hey mate, I’m still here lurking around in the background. I’ve not long come back from holiday so I’m still moping around a bit at the moment haha.

Unfortunately the rhubarb didn’t taste quite right after a long steep so back to the drawing board on that one. I do have two surprise limited edition Halloween flavours coming up next weekend though, only 50 bottles of each for a bit of fun [emoji16]

And I also have some special ones ready for a Christmas release (always release some limited at Xmas!)

@Lee oh holiday blues are horrible! Hope u guys had a good time

Ok that's shame about the rhubard but i know u will only put the best out there. Will wait till next wk then to see what these Halloween juices are like, a little excited tbh lol

Hey mate, I’m still here lurking around in the background. I’ve not long come back from holiday so I’m still moping around a bit at the moment haha.

Unfortunately the rhubarb didn’t taste quite right after a long steep so back to the drawing board on that one. I do have two surprise limited edition Halloween flavours coming up next weekend though, only 50 bottles of each for a bit of fun [emoji16]

And I also have some special ones ready for a Christmas release (always release some limited at Xmas!)

Does that mean Experiment will be available again in a short run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom