What's new

Review 88Vape Peanut butter and jelly.......

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi all just a quick review for a new juice by @88Vape this is a juice that i purchased myself and just thought i would give a quick review on my thoughts on this new juice.......
Peanut butter and jelly is a new shortfill juice from 88Vape priced at £3.99 for a 60ml shortfill just add a 10ml 18mg nic shot to give you 60mls of 3mg juice...

Now for my thoughts on this juice......
All i can really say is that Peanut butter and jelly tastes just like it says on the bottle.
what i got on the inhale was the taste of the peanut butter for which lasts right though even after you have have exhaled you still get that lovely after taste of peanut butter.
The jelly itself or jam as we would call it here in the uk really comes though on the exhale so that you really get the full taste of this juice it a really nice all day vape that you can enjoy all day and night.
I not really a big fan of peanut flavored juice but this one took my fancy as i do like peanut butter and as most of you no iam a big fan of jam flavored juices so i had to try this new juice and iam so glad i did .
I let it steep for 1 week after adding the nic shot and if left longer i feel this juice will only get better its so nice that i ordered another 3 bottles to take away on holiday with me in 2 months time which are steeping away at this moment.
Over all score for this juice i would give it a big fat 9/10.......:2thumbsup:.......
If you decided that you would like to try this juice you can get it from www.88vape.com.
And for £3.99 it is well worth it nic shots are 50p each and you get free p+p when you spend £10 or more and dont forget to use your discount code POTV8810 to get 10% off........
I would just like to finish off by saying thank you for taking the time to read my quick review.........

nice review bud not sure if id like a peanut butter vape but at 3.99 its worth a shot :D

nice review bud not sure if id like a peanut butter vape but at 3.99 its worth a shot :D
Thanks mate i thought the same myself but i was surprised how much it tasted like the real thing just like eating a peanut butter and jam butty.....

They sell 88vape stuff in my local B&M (as in B&M Bargains) I might pick up a couple of bottles next time I'm in

Back
Top Bottom