What's new

Review Zero Modz T/C

It's been sat at the same settings all day. Finally drained the tank. No dry hits, no burned hits.
Filled it back up. Let it sit for a minute. And it's chugging along quite happily.
Temp control works
image.jpgimage.jpg

I'm not a reviewer, but I didn't know where else to put this. So now that's out of the way...my impressions.
I ordered this last week from FastTech.
It arrived in a nice box. Not the one on the advert pictures, but I didn't buy it for the box so not an issue.
View attachment 53364
It is a Zero Modz clone. The screen says 'elove' DNA 50w when I put a battery in.
Being curious about the temperature control aspect I ordered some Ni200 subtank coils at the same time, which were also delivered today.
So being a bit of a twat, the first thing I did with it was play with the buttons. No volts readout that I could find anywhere.
The screen displays battery, ohms, watts and Fahrenheit even with a kanthal coil on board. The coils read 77F no matter how hot it gets. So it's just the Ni200 then. This impressed me more.
I did a twat thing and bolted a brand new coil, dry onto the subtank mini base, turned it up to 400F and 50W and hit the button. It crackled slightly and flashed up temperature protect. I played with the settings and couldn't burn the cotton.
So that's a tick.
I put some Toonz in the tank, wet the coil and had a toot.
Tastes funky. I guess that's the superheated cotton then. Half a tank later and all is well with the world.
Next I swapped it over to my subtank mini running an Ni200 and some Toonz. The result was it tasted pretty near identical. Next up I dropped 0.5ohm regular occ in there. The taste is a bit crisper off the kanthal. The Ni200 giving a fuller but more mellow taste (for me)
Then I kind of run out of things to do with it. I played with the buttons. The usual, power, screen, left ,right, etc.
It's in my hand reading 0.12ohm on the Kangertech Ni200 coil, 40W, and it appears I like a coolish vape as I only have it on 320F and that seems to suit me at the moment.
In summary.
It works, cracking little mod, very pretty, the grey battery sleeve shows every blob of eliquid, or other hand contaminant. It's worse than a shiny surface. But it cleans very easily. It has a nice non slip texture. Although I already have plans to wrap the sleeve.
The temperature control appears to work nicely, no dry hits even on empty. Just ramps it back until you get nothing.
On regular coils it works the same as pretty much any other 50w mod.
When you swap coil/atomiser it asked me if it was the same coil or new. So I'm guessing there is some funky electronic magic going on to detect what type of coil it has. So just for giggles I put my derringer on it with a 0.2 ohm dual twisted build, and it chucked impressive clouds with plenty of flavour at 35-40W.
All in all very very pleased!!!!
View attachment 53372

Do you have a link to the one you bought bud? Been looking at them myself.

If you choose the UK Express shipping option then it will arrive within 7 days of dispatch. Just make sure to check if the item is "in stock" or listed as "will ship in X days". I always chose to included the insurance option as well for less than £2 for peace of mind.

Maximum wattage

One thing i noticed is this device cannot go all the way to the 60 watt.
I had the 60 watt version and use freemax coil 0.2,set in 60 watt, the power goes down automatically to 51 watt.
anyone have the same problem?

Back
Top Bottom