What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Yosta Livepor 60 VTC

I got one of this, but it doesn't detect resistance properly, it says the resistance is just half of the actual resistance, I have checked with other mods. Am I missing a proper setting? Or is the device defective?

Hi!

Try getting a cotton bud soaked in alcohol and clean out the connections on the 510 on the mod and on the tank...

Hi!

Try getting a cotton bud soaked in alcohol and clean out the connections on the 510 on the mod and on the tank...
I did, also tried with several atomizer and different coils, and always detects only half of the actual resistance,
I think it has to do with a problem/defect of the electronics and only works decently with coils of 0.5 ohms and above.
I had another and gave to a friend that one worked just fine, it was truly like the Noisy Cricket weapon of the Men In Black movie.

Thank you very much anyway!

Nice videos BTW.

Back
Top Bottom