What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yet Another Vpro Preview (Or, Why I Don't Do Videos)

It reminded me of an old Advert when I was a kid!!! I :Pthink it was for Cadbury's Smash, "AND THEN THEY SMASH THEM ALL TO BITS AAAH AAAH AAAH AAAH!!!!!

I did a follow up on it yesterday, after getting rid of the robot voice, but the sound was still stinking. I would add as an aside that I was requested to review this for the site with no constraint declared as to when I posted it, and as half a dozen, or near enough reviews have already popped up, I hastened forth, for the sake of Raul at really e cigarettes, and so that my fellow admin/mods could have a chuckle.
Essentially, its alright, could have a less slippy-outy display screen, and they need to work on the vw aspects of it, but the portable charger works great. Etc, etc....As a whole load have been sent around, I'd check out others preview/reviews though, as they have the added bonus of comprehensibility....sometimes ;)

Stick with the Radio mate, you know what they say if you aint got a face for TV do Radio :rofl:, jokng apart mate looking forward to your thoughts, due to do mine this week on it :)

Has every fecker got one of these except me?? Who the hell is going to buy them, the world and their dog already has them!

Has every fecker got one of these except me?? Who the hell is going to buy them, the world and their dog already has them!

Well, they went for the vaping community intellectuals to suss it out, eh. Me and BfcDanny, the Stephen Hawkins and Clive Sinclair of vaping, innit.

Well, they went for the vaping community intellectuals to suss it out, eh. Me and @BfcDanny, the Stephen Hawkins and Clive Sinclair of vaping, innit.

Ha i got a mail asking if i wanted to test it, i said yes sent my details and then never got one to play with:( .........so just yourself, Hawkins and Sinclair it seems:D

Back
Top Bottom