What's new

Yet Another Vpro Preview (Or, Why I Don't Do Videos)

I'm almost tempted to get one on the strength of your review. I think the other reviewers out there could learn alot from your formal but informative narrative and you've done the product proud :D

I'm almost tempted to get one on the strength of your review. I think the other reviewers out there could learn alot from your formal but informative narrative and you've done the product proud :D

I particularly appreciate the way I can't understand a word I am saying ;)
The summary is that it is alright, next gen vmax, charger is nifty, variable wattage needs work as is all over the shop, and I'd pay £69.99 for the full kit, £39.99 for body alone, but I say that as a mech mod dude. It would also be handy for people new to such devices to have perhaps a downloadable PDF on the really e cigarette website with detailed specs and instructions on device, inc. what chip is being used etc...Pretty user friendly, vw, as said, needs sorting, and I would prefer it to go up in increments of .5 instead of 1.
Vivi Nova works fine, and less leaky than any vivi nova I have previously used, to be fair.

I particularly appreciate the way I can't understand a word I am saying ;)
The summary is that it is alright, next gen vmax, charger is nifty, variable wattage needs work as is all over the shop, and I'd pay £69.99 for the full kit, £39.99 for body alone, but I say that as a mech mod dude. It would also be handy for people new to such devices to have perhaps a downloadable PDF on the really e cigarette website with detailed specs and instructions on device, inc. what chip is being used etc...Pretty user friendly, vw, as said, needs sorting, and I would prefer it to go up in increments of .5 instead of 1.
Vivi Nova works fine, and less leaky than any vivi nova I have previously used, to be fair.
I prefered the original version :D

Hairpieces are not just for birthdays, they're for life.

Merino? Midas-Teflon? Teffers? Nope. You're Elton from now on ;)

No problem, Phil Collins, you twonkdonkey, anyway, as I was sent this for free, I thought it'd be only fair to do a review with audible speech, so I tried to keep it down, got rid of the robot voice, and the sound is shockingly bad anyway, but I am double-fecked if I am going to do another one, bastard everything:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom