What's new

Review Want stealth? Get a Curve Mini

Jimmydids

Achiever
Blimey, this thing is so small you almost need a microscope to see it.

1050mah internal battery, variable voltage from 3.3 to 5.0. Vape timer in 0.1 second increments, battery charge in percentages, all on a handy led placed on the top next to the atty (display is crystal clear, the pic doesn't do it justice).

Comes with mini atty, sub charging cable and 10ml juice of your choice of flavour and strength, no spare coils but there's an adaptor for non 510 threads (can't remember what size).

The atty is bdc and works very well, not discernible difference from other mini attys (eg nautilus mini, smok aro, kanger protank mini) when tested on the curve mini although the atty doesn't have airflow control.

For £34.99 it's maybe a couple of quid too much but use the 25% discount code and all this can be yours for £26.24 plus £1.99 postage from Totally Wicked. Definitely recommend it if you want something lightweight, extremely portable and don't want to carry around an all day vaping mod if you are only out and about for a few hours.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1422031587.756241.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1422031607.217151.jpg

Last edited:
Oops, first pic above is with nautilus mini, here's one with the atty it comes with

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1422032123.124473.jpg

Forget curve get an egrip imo it performs better than a lot of the high end gear really surprised me especially with the rba base

Sent from my iPhone using a carrier pigeon

Pro Vapes - they have been good. My clouper mini went downover the weekend and they said they will send me a replacement once i return the faulty one. Fast delivery and quick response.

Same size and battery power. I stick seems to be just black and silver (?) curve mini is in 4 colours

Back
Top Bottom