What's new

Review Vzone 220w Graffiti Mod

MrTeaTime

Legend
This was sent to me by @Healthcabin for review, however, my review is impartial and if anyone thinks otherwise can call...

0161-go-and-fucking-do-1

So.....what us it, and where can I get one from?

https://www.healthcabin.net/vzone-graffiti-220w-box-mod-p/17472.html

The mod itself is a dual 18650 battery powered mod that is capable of delivering 220 watts of power ;) yes indeed

Its made of aluminum alloy, and is a hefty piece of kit. The fit and finish is excellent, and belays the fact that this is a sub £50 mod, the days when all China could make were cheap or tacky mods are long gone, like @Vaptio this is a top quality, well made and as long as I have had it, reliable mod.

Now you may well notice from the pictures that even though this is only 2 weeks old there are some war wounds already :( this has already been put through a few *ahem* paces....its been dropped along the canal path whilst riding my bike twice, and one of those times it even managed to free itself from my rucksack and do a spectacular somersault on the cobblestones under Stretford bridge.....the mod survived to live another day, although on that occasion, the glass tank section on my blitzen smashed.....

So, onto the actual working of the mod...

5 clicks of the power button will turn the VZone Graffiti 220W on and off

The up and down buttons will change in 0.5w increments...although you will have to press the up button up to past 100w and then pressing the down button will allow you to scroll down it 0.5w increment's, otherwise you will only be able to change in 1w increments.

Like most new(ish) mods, when ever you put a new tank on top, the display will ask you if this is a new atomiser.....why it needs to do this I have no idea, just read the ohms and crack on ;)

Pressing the power button and the down button will lock your power setting for whatever wattage you desire :) and pressing it again will unlock it

Similarly in TC/TCR mode, its the same

3 clicks of the power button will allow you to select the menu

The menu will allow you to switch resistance settings, lock/unlock & output settings. It also has the version of the current software that the mod is running (I'm not sure if its upgradable or not yet)

There's also a feature called "over vaping" now my guess is that its to ensure that you don't fry the board by stressing it out with to much watts on a coil that can't take the full 220...its a funny thing to have as it won't allow you to put the full beans through a 0.60 coil as you would expect, anything in the range of 0.12 - 0.15 will allow 200w....and only building south of 0.10ohms and 0.06ohms (yes it fires that low) will allow you to use the full 220.....weirdly, using the frogman tank with a 0.15ohm coil allows you to use the full 220....I dunno why this is, maybe stock coils are built different?

I will say this about this board, and that it is excellent, probably one of the best I've ever owned. And why? Apart from the accurate reading of coils, the battery efficiency is beyond good. Its on par with an rx200 (not quite, but not far off)

The delivery of the power is excellent, and although you can mess about with the curve of the power delivery, the default one is absolutely bang on....smooth as a smooth thing.

The centered 510 is something all makers should consider. I get it that the decal of this mod won't appeal to all, however, its grown on me, although I'm not adverse to getting them off at some point, or at least seeing if there is a wrap available at some point for it.

The only negative I have about this mod is the battery compartment..... Its tight, even for a set of standard Samsung 25r's. When I first got this, it took some effort to get them in, the positive terminal at the top, whilst spring loaded wasn't very springy and needed a little encouragement to get them in. After a few battery changes they had a little more give. So if you do buy one of these just be mindful that they may need a bit if a wiggle to get them in. It could of course just have been the one I received bit even so, I thought it worth mentioning.....no battery rattle here then :D

IMG_20180503_173823.jpeg
IMG_20180503_173753.jpeg
IMG_20180503_173759.jpeg
IMG_20180503_173745.jpeg
IMG_20180501_205230.jpeg
IMG_20180501_205141.jpeg

Cracking review Shawn.. Tbh I think i actually like the decals on that one..

Back
Top Bottom