What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VPro Pre Release Pre Review

GDog1666

Postman
This is a personal review of a product I received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Still waiting for the price to be confirmed but it should be on the website soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the review, mate, but just as an aside, I'm testing one of these at the mo' too, and the number 6 option is to actually switch to variable wattage as opposed to vv, and goes from 6 watts to 20 watts. The difference being to variable voltage, is that when you put an atty on vv, as you know, you will have to adjust the voltage to suit the ohms of the atty, whereas, with vw, the idea is that you can put any atty on it, and the mod will adjust to run any atty at that wattage. ;)

One very good reason why a decent manual is needed but apart from that its a cracking bit of kit.

Testing one as well, having issues with the reading jumping about, especially on VW, still waiting on more technical info on the pcb.

I am also reviewing one of these shortly... Just waiting for a proof read. Very impressed myself and I believe the rrp of the full kit is £99 but not 100% confirmed.

Readings are a bit erratic, especially in vw, I have found too....personally, I would price it so far at about 30 quid less than £99 for the full kit, its okay, but more an evolution of the vmax than owt else. Charger is nifty, but eliminates possibility of ego thread or floating pin, still, handy.

Back
Top Bottom