What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo Drag 2

If that’s really the sum total of it, it surely was quite a waste of all that AI uptime that was supposedly put into it’s development.

When I gave them my address I put ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM at the bottom, so why the hell is it in Scotland?

It is actually quite funny, but annoying if I don't actually get it because I was excited. :(

Don’t worry though, you have plenty of mods. :)

Don’t worry though, you have plenty of mods. :)

Seriously .... this is madness.

Capture1.JPG

Thanks dude ... still not got mine VooPoo sent me a PM saying "Hey, the package has arrived, please go to receive it asap."

... but it clearly hasn't, the tracking they gave me actually says it's going the wrong way!

View attachment 176506

London, Midlands, Aberdeen? WTF?! has @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews got them to route it via his place!?
Has Sam had his?

They gave me a tracking number then sent a different one straight after, maybe they've mixed your two up?

I dunno it's weird alright

When I gave them my address I put ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM at the bottom, so why the hell is it in Scotland?

It is actually quite funny, but annoying if I don't actually get it because I was excited. :(

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the mini so I hope you get it soon mate.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the mini so I hope you get it soon mate.

I think they've just given me the wrong tracking number..... fingers crossed. :)

I'm guessing the mini won't have door rattle because it won't have a door. :D

I think they've just given me the wrong tracking number..... fingers crossed. :)

I'm guessing the mini won't have door rattle because it won't have a door. :D
They defo gave me the wrong tracking initially then sent the correct one.

Hopefully youse have each other's or something [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom