What's new

Review Vaptio Super Bat 220 kit

gary68

Legend
I was sent this kit for the purpose of review. Any thoughts are my own and not of the POTV website..

IMG_20180417_194921.jpg

In the kit I was sent is a 220 watt dual 18650 cell all singing and dancing disco machine (not really) **

It's actually a very nice mod that covers all bases on whichever mode you vape in. It does temp control in SS, Ni, Ti, Nicr? (never tried) and has 3 x user memory settings.
I don't actually use temp control (tried but it wasn't for me)
It also has custom curve settings for wattage and temp control. And a bypass setting.
IMG_20180417_200705_435.JPG

The one i received came with the Tpd 2ml tank. Xl would be nicer. It is finished to really high quality and looked great in red/silver colours.
All buttons are nice and clicky. The screen is nice and colourful though some things (volts and ohms) are really small .
Maybe these will be improved with future theme settings...

THE FROGMAN TANK
I've had other versions of the frogman tank 5ml and 2ml and a few things remains a constant

1. Excellent build quality
2. Really well designed half turn top cap
3.lots of airflow adjustment

I do have a couple of cons though
And this was on both 2 ml and 5 ml versions

1.odd tophat mouthpiece
2.really bad plastic/rubber taste found in the coils (possibly the white rubber holding the positive in place)

After speaking to another reviewer (he also had the rubber taste) he said he had run water through his coil, then dried it thoroughly with a hairdryer .
I've tried this with some success and the rubber taste is not nearly as bad (but it's still there)

Finally the coils are compatible with other manufacturers. Smok/vaporesso/joyetech?
I've tried smok (good) q2 0.4 ohm

Also tried joyetech procore coils

(these didn't work sadly) as the coils have a facetted outer and these facets prevent the coil from screwing into the base.

If you feel so inclined as to have a lightshow as you vape, there is a (led settings) menu , where you can get all the colour changing leds throbbing and pulsing. Or just coming on when you squeeze the fire button
IMG_20180417_200459_1.jpg

(thankfully there is an off button ;-) )
Id like thank @Vaptio for the opportunity to review this device/kit
here is a link to their website

https://vaptio.com/catalogue/super-bat-kit_1031/

Last edited:
Nice one @gary68 one question. have you left the lights on over night and if so did it cause the batteries to over discharge?. i had to ask as this was what happens with the Sigelei spectrum kaos mod. i never use lights if they are on mods but others may do so . Cheers

Nice one @gary68 one question. have you left the lights on over night and if so did it cause the batteries to over discharge?. i had to ask as this was what happens with the Sigelei spectrum kaos mod. i never use lights if they are on mods but others may do so . Cheers

I don't use the light function soz. There is a sleep setting to switch the mod off after a period of inactivity. 3 seperate values (screen/led /mod off)
Mine is set for 20 seconds screen
60 minutes mod. And LED off.

Thanks mate, it sounds like vaptio put some thought into this mod and how the lights work, but why add them in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom