What's new

Review Vaptio Fusion Kit

It’s a very decent device and looking at the specs it’s not one that I thought I would use, but it’s been used every day

= I concur on that one. It really is pretty decent, even for use by a relatively experienced vaper.
Functionally I found no issues with it.

Conversely, I found the 0.25 ohm coil to be preferable, and had no problem with DTL on this.
Maybe that's due to my being used to using high nic liquid in the same though...

The coils are good anyway, flavour is surprisingly decent.

Design wise, the black/ nebula version you obtained there looks much better than white/ marine job I received.
I found this almost impossible to photograph effectively - it's an odd pattern that somehow interferes with optics/ reality.

I didn't find the auto-shut off a problem; as it seems inherent to one the purposes of the design.

The only thing I seriously disliked on that version was the plastic translucent drip tip. I got the impression from
the visuals that this was made of some kind of glass - the material it's actually composed of lets the mod down.

..8 coil doesnt confuse me so much .. I use .8 in my herons ... and also the Nautilus 2s have .8 (or .7?) dont they ? they work fine at MTL wit hose coils .. in fact i prefer them to the 1.8s

I do too ...... not at 30w though. :D

If you don't like the drip tip you can swap it for any 510.

As far as the designs, I think it would be quite easy to modify those if you got tired of them - those panels are like
heavyweight wrap stickers which you could remove and cut and fix on some leather / other material and it would
fit into the resulting bezel. If you had the inclination that is...

Last edited:
In any case, the really nice thing about it is the size and weight of it - it's a useful device to have in those terms.

Also, as it's almost a closed-system - but without the restrictions of liquid pods etc - it's not going to leak into
any pocket you keep it in, or get broken easily as the tank is inside a solid metal case.

Back
Top Bottom