What's new

Review vaporesso tarot baby

eyeball kid

Legend
WP_20181106_22_17_10_Pro.jpg

This was sent to me for the purpose of review by Ella from sourcemore.
The following thoughts are mine and only mine and certainly don't reflect potv in any way, lol.
This is a teeny tiny version of the armour pro in effect. It has the same omni 4.0 board that was so impressive in the armour. Tops out at 85w, and has a built in lipo of 2500mah. On-board 2amp charging means it charges incredibly fast plus has an accurate charge countdown on screen. This has a huge coil ohm span too. Good from 0.03 ohms up to 5ohms.
Comes nicely boxed with a quality usb lead and instruction manual and guarantee as you'd expect.
WP_20181106_22_19_06_Pro.jpg

It's small, it works awesomely, the chip is solid, screen fantastic and intuitive so..... I nearly love it.
Only one tiny annoying issue. This also fires using the fire bar screen.
Not a problem except ah... It's squeeky, clunky and feels cheap.
So gutted. The board is DNA level good. It's otherwise built like a little tank and is smaller than a pico but seats a 25mm attie without overhang.
I'd still recommend it for definite but fingers crossed you get a better fire bar than I did. So close to perfect.
Again thanks to Ella from sourcemore for supplying this little cracker.
You can get this little bad boy from here.
https://www.sourcemore.com/vaporesso-tarot-baby-85w-box-mod-2500mah-silver.html

Last edited:
The fire button is incorporated, part of the screen? I couldn't handle that if thats what you meant.
My GTRS P222 had a squeaky fire button, annoying plus!

The fire button is incorporated, part of the screen? I couldn't handle that if thats what you meant.
My GTRS P222 had a squeaky fire button, annoying plus!
Yeah, same deal as the armour pro. The screen is hinged to perform as a fire button which I don't mind at all as its so small it makes using it so easy it's just it needs to be a little more sturdy.
It clicks and squeeks on firing. Seems a small aggravation and maybe other's won't mind it but I'd gladly pay ten dollar's more for this excellent mod if the fire bar was better built.
I'd still recommend the mod as it's a tiny powerhouse of features but damn I wish they'd upgrade that screen bar. Love using it otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom