What's new

Review The Sigelei 50W Box Mod - stealthy beast! HD slideshow

Sigelei are holding out on the release of there black versions due to rectifying the issue, so the orders are about 4 weeks behind. Once fixed it will a quality little mod.

We are expecting the revised version next week in both black and silver
anyone who already bought this mod from us and there is a issue with the ohms
reading with the device can return the device back to us and receive the revised version.
cheers
ash

reading with the device can return the device back to us and receive the revised version.
cheers
ash

Excellent customer service as usual. I will be picking up a black one next week.

Will you be stocking the silicon rubber cases for them? I see Sigelei have photos of them on their Facebook page.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Excellent customer service as usual. I will be picking up a black one next week.

Will you be stocking the silicon rubber cases for them? I see Sigelei have photos of them on their Facebook page.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I will find out if they are available if so then yes.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

There are 4 colours available at the moment and they should be arriving with the devices
Monday/Tuesday

Attachments

• 50w12.jpg
    50w12.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 137
There are 4 colours available at the moment and they should be arriving with the devices
Monday/Tuesday

Thanks, can't wait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've been using this for a few weeks now and the finish is still perfect, no so much as a chip or scratch. Very impressed. A lot of black vape stuff I've owned has started to flake off almost immediately.
Still, no reason not to protect it further with a cool sleeve. Will also make it more comfortable to hold.

Always thought Innokin should have done something like this with the VTR, that bulky holster thing they sold wasn't to my taste.

cheers
ash

fair play

Just like to say I got one of these yesterday and I love it. Up until then I was using an Innokin iTaste MVP 2 and the difference is brilliant. The max wattage on the MVP 2 is 12.5, and even using the Sigelei at the same wattage seems a lot better vape. The only small gripe I have is that you cannot lock your settings. You can lock the device totally, but that's pretty much the same as turning the thing off so I don't get the need for that one.

Apart from that, very pleased with my new toy and my daily vape seems to be tasting even better. It can only be a good thing. :-)

Oh just to add... it seems to be made of good stuff and I don't think it'll scratch too easily. I am waiting for a cover to turn up, but I think if you're careful with it, you'd be fine going naked. :-)

Last edited:
What is the vape like do you produce a lot one of the people I work with has a 100w and they dissapear aha

Back
Top Bottom