What's new

Review The Sigelei 50W Box Mod - stealthy beast! HD slideshow

superb review as always dude......i think i might have to get one of these, based on your review......like you say......not sure i would need all that power, but its good to have it on tap.....plus, your pictures show what a handsome beast this is ;)

Thanks for the review ;)

thanks @MrTeaTime , it's a looker alright!

Ono8f9J.jpg

Last edited:
thats a hell of a lot of kit for a very reasonable price. really impressed with the look of it. being a la di fuckin da i tend to turn my nose up at anything made in china, or for example, with sigelei written on it. but honestly they look like they could change the game here. smart looking device, power on tap and at a very very reasonable price. i predict these sell out quick! pauly meatballs is it the sx330 chip?

thats a hell of a lot of kit for a very reasonable price. really impressed with the look of it. being a la di fuckin da i tend to turn my nose up at anything made in china, or for example, with sigelei written on it. but honestly they look like they could change the game here. smart looking device, power on tap and at a very very reasonable price. i predict these sell out quick! @pauly meatballs is it the sx330 chip?

I think it's the sx330, it's certainly the same operating system and specs as the IPV V2, down to the controls for the touch sensor (which this mod doesn't have!)
I know, it wasn't long ago that sigelei made cheap mech clones and vv devices of varying quality. They're forging ahead right now and pushing out high-spec gear at affordable prices. Wait till the 100w box mod drops, that thing looks epic!
This was the only other sigelei box mod I owned. It was a complete turnip and died in 2 days.

flcM8Di.jpg

Nice vid mate.

But damn is it ugly, what were they thinking when choosing those buttons?

Nice review but I also think this looks horrible mainly due to those buttons. So many better box mods out there and sigelei are renowned for poor devices maybe they have improved but I know I will happily pass on this.

Nice vid mate.

But damn is it ugly, what were they thinking when choosing those buttons?

The looks of this mod have really divided opinion. Some people hate the plain lines and chunky buttons, other people, with taste, think it looks great. ;)

Fn6lBCX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom