What's new

The Innokin Itaste 134 Review

Roadhoguk

Achiever
Spied these at VapeFest 2013 on the http://www.ukecigstore.com/ table and was sent one over to review by them a few weeks later :), this is not a small mod :) .

This is also posted in the new review section

The product/s shown within this Video have either been purchased or sent free of charge for the purposes of carrying out a
review, further the views and opinions together with any insanity portrayed within this video are those of "The Vapourmists"
and may not reflect the views and opinions of those of the PoTV..So there :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy, is it easier for you to use with your hands, or does the weight make it tiring?

BTW I'm posting as I watch it! So I dont know if you addressed that yet!

Strangely enough it did not present any problems TBH, it is heavy but also quite chunky so did not have the OMG! factor whilst trying to use it, being wide it allowed even my curled fingers to easily grip it for everyday use, most problems I have are with the smaller thinner devices and tanks out there, love this device :) .

I like the mod, I think the price is ridiculous for what it is.

At £50 I could justify a purchase on the basis of owning a quirky object in the collection, at double that I'll continue to use my cheap VWs when the need presents itself. I just can't work out what Innokin are thinking with regards the pricing policy on this? From all accounts it isn't flying off the shelves as a result and I note that UKEcigstore have now reduced theirs to sub£100. I can only see that this is going to nark everyone who recently paid far more for theirs and have seen their resale value slashed.

Watching a review of this beast always makes me laugh - everyone that reviews them always has the same look on their face......it's like watching someone looking at a gigantic penis for the first time. Look at Andy's face and you'll know what I mean.

:woot:

Sorry Andy, I should've said that it was a very enjoyable review from the pair of you...as always ;)

I like the mod, I think the price is ridiculous for what it is.

At £50 I could justify a purchase on the basis of owning a quirky object in the collection, at double that I'll continue to use my cheap VWs when the need presents itself. I just can't work out what Innokin are thinking with regards the pricing policy on this? From all accounts it isn't flying off the shelves as a result and I note that UKEcigstore have now reduced theirs to sub£100. I can only see that this is going to nark everyone who recently paid far more for theirs and have seen their resale value slashed.

Sorry Andy, I should've said that it was a very enjoyable review from the pair of you...as always ;)

LOL!, no worries at all, to be fair pricing always will be a contentious topic, what one person would happily spend loads of dosh on another would flick the middle finger up at (or find a cheaper alternative). This device has been aimed at people who want something different to use rather than mainstream vapers as a whole i suspect, and as such was priced accordingly. whether the price is good or bad to an individual is just like taste, subjective ;) .

Back
Top Bottom