Review The ‘SuperBat’ by Vaptio

MrTeaTime

Legend
F8B98F39-4B7F-4D27-9D5D-2F22F1A7B6F9.jpeg
72A2A7F9-7F4B-4792-BEDE-C4DCB5DA2449.jpeg
DD080BC0-C852-4689-A262-F8B0BAC3DED2.jpeg
2CA4540F-ACFC-4AD8-B1CF-B7A6A51D622A.jpeg
The SuperBat 220w Kit by @Vaptio :)

Hot on the heels of the single 18650 wallcrawler, we have the dual 18650 ‘SuperBat’ a 220w mod, that will fire down to 0.08ohms :D

So let’s get down to business and dive down and take a closer look :)

The menu system, like the wallcrawler and the N1, is simple and easy to use.....3 clicks and your into the menu system....using the + & - buttons you can navigate around the sub menus

* Mode : VW, TC Mode, Smart Mode, CCW Mode, CCT Mode and Bypass Mode

Smart Mode is where you can choose between soft, normal, high and modes...essentially this is how quickly you wish the ramp up time....either auto or normal is where you really want to be

CCW is the Mode for VW where you can chose what suits you by adjusting the curve of your delivery At fixed wattages 30/50 & 20 watts

CCT is the same as above but for TC

Then we have the system settings where we can see the restore button, all its here where you can change the LED settings if the lights on this can be switched on or off and the colour can be changed

All in all, the system is incredibly simple and easy to use. Also, it’s worth while logging onto www.vaptio.com and checking for updates for the the firmware

Now supplied with the SuperBat is the ever awesome frogman :) now I like this tank a lot, and my review is over on the tank section of reviews. Supplied with the kit is a spare glass section and another vaptio coil (both are the W8 coil which is a 0.15 SS)

Also supplied is a cable that can be used to charge the device....however I wouldn’t advise you do this, but if you do, just be reminded that it’s always best practice to remove batteries using an external charger. The cable is only really for updating the firmware. The instructions do say that using the cable the device can be charged , but like I mentioned you do this at your own risk.

Now the one thing that sets @Vaptio mids apart from others in this price range is the build quality. It’s simply outstanding. It’s well put together, well finished and at this price point it puts the like of Smok to shame. The buttons are nice and clicky, the 510 connection is solid and bullet proof. The battery door locks with no rattle.

Overall this is a very very nice piece of kit :)

Might have to get one of these for when I'm out shopping in my Batman onesie [emoji23] what size attys will it take Shawn?

A Bat mod, with lights! Would make a good party mod I think.
I nearly missed this review. We only get a fraction of the stuff here that you guys can get. Don't think anyone sells Vaptio here, not from any searches iv done.

Back
Top Bottom