What's new

Review Tesla Stealth Mod 100w

philTBA

Achiever
The not a review, review.

Bought with my own spendys, so no arses gettin vapour blown up them.

This only arrived today, and been usin it a whole half hour !

CUTE. AS. F*CK !

Specs
2200mAh x 4.2v internal battery
1a pass through charge circuit.

This is a '1 button' deal, so changing to different coil res is 'plug n play' screw the tank on, mod reads the coil res, and feeds the appropriate watts/volts/amps, up to 100w/4.2v/40A It will fire down to .1 ohm. The tank (up to 22.5mm) is nicely protected by the outter rubber coating on the mod, with blue/red led round the fire button to give a rough guide to available charge, blue- 4.2 - 3.7, red- 3.7 - 3.2.
It has enough weight to feel reassuring that it's not cheap crap that'll fall to pieces in a week, and grippy with the outter rubber coating.
Is it small ? Ammmm, YES.

Is it stealthy ? HELL YES !

I just sold mine on here, because the tank I wanted to use in it was fatter than 22.5mm. Gutted really, because I loved how it looked and felt:( I am hoping that the new tesla stealth 70w that is coming soon will look as good as this one. Obviously the new 70w will be bigger as it is regulated with a screen, and it will accept atties up to 24mm. I just hope it don't weigh a ton like the smoant knight.

That does look the mutts...... Be keen to hear how it performs

I'll start this by saying, I've been using a pair of dna200 mods for months now, so I've been used to a rock solid consistent vape. I had no interest, or need for any new mods. This was purely a 'it looks interesting' purchase.
I used this all day yesterday before chuckin it in the direction of Herself. I swapped between my Zeph, and Herselfs Zeph, mine on .5, hers on 1.8. Change over was seamless every time. Even though it's almost too small for my hands, it was a pleasure to use, it just snugs into your hand. It's got a nice positive fire button, and even though I didn't bother to fully charge it before use, it's still going strong today.
Once I'd passed it over to Herself to use yesterday evening, she said nothing. That's a good sign, as that means she'd no complaints and it was doin just what it said on the tin.
The downside is, I'm going to have to buy another one for Herself for when this ones on charge. For a £30 mod, this gives a concistant vape with whatever coil res being used, and I'm seriously concidering buyin one for myself. I've no need for one, but they're just nice to use, and the one button set up is a refreshing, faff free 'back to basics' mod.
If you're in the market for something stealthy to use when out n about, or you just want a simple, no faff 'plug n play' mod, the Tesla Stealth 100w is well worth a place on the short list, if not a straight out 'what the hell' purchase.
Me likey ! :D

I just sold mine on here, because the tank I wanted to use in it was fatter than 22.5mm. Gutted really, because I loved how it looked and felt:( I am hoping that the new tesla stealth 70w that is coming soon will look as good as this one. Obviously the new 70w will be bigger as it is regulated with a screen, and it will accept atties up to 24mm. I just hope it don't weigh a ton like the smoant knight.

They look like they're quite a bit bigger mate. :) could work out quite a bit heavier.

image.jpeg

Herself has been using this with a 1.8 coil since I handed it over the day it arrived. The battery called time last night. Can't complain about 3 days use when it hadn't been fully charged.
On her isticks, I had the 1.8 coils at 16w as that gave the best flavour. Using steam engine, it works out the tesla would be giving around 9.8w. Oddly, there's no difference in flavour between the two mods.

Don't you just laugh when the marketing guys come up with a headline like that?
I mean, what is there about this mod that we haven't seen before ... many times?

The not a review, review.

Bought with my own spendys, so no arses gettin vapour blown up them.

This only arrived today, and been usin it a whole half hour !

CUTE. AS. F*CK !

Specs
2200mAh x 4.2v internal battery
1a pass through charge circuit.

This is a '1 button' deal, so changing to different coil res is 'plug n play' screw the tank on, mod reads the coil res, and feeds the appropriate watts/volts/amps, up to 100w/4.2v/40A It will fire down to .1 ohm. The tank (up to 22.5mm) is nicely protected by the outter rubber coating on the mod, with blue/red led round the fire button to give a rough guide to available charge, blue- 4.2 - 3.7, red- 3.7 - 3.2.
It has enough weight to feel reassuring that it's not cheap crap that'll fall to pieces in a week, and grippy with the outter rubber coating.
Is it small ? Ammmm, YES.

Is it stealthy ? HELL YES !

The owner of my local b&m was using one of these when I went in Saturday, must admit was quite taken by it, (although his price was somewhat expensive), but being new to to this tank options are thin on the ground, I know the tfv4 mini would be ok, but I have ordered a serpent mini and I'm guessing something like that is going to be too small height wise.
What sort of depth is their to fit a tank? cos it might mean looking at something specific on the rebuildable front should I decide to get one.

The owner of my local b&m was using one of these when I went in Saturday, must admit was quite taken by it, (although his price was somewhat expensive), but being new to to this tank options are thin on the ground, I know the tfv4 mini would be ok, but I have ordered a serpent mini and I'm guessing something like that is going to be too small height wise.
What sort of depth is their to fit a tank? cos it might mean looking at something specific on the rebuildable front should I decide to get one.

The Zeph used in the pics is 52mm without the drip tip & heatsink, so probably 62-64mm total. You could probably loose 5mm, but anything much shorter than that would be too short to use. :)
You could always space a shorter tank with 3 or 4 FT heatsinks. :D

Back
Top Bottom