What's new

Review SMY60w mod

I'm glad we're all agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Okay then chaps. It makes absolutely no difference to a review whether you've paid your own money or been given something for free.

I appreciate the information.

At the risk of carrying something on that should be finished, which I'm not trying to do by the way, I don't get how the device that is being reviewed would change in quality if it was free or paid for?

I'm glad you're glad and look forward to the completely objective review you're going to do of your freebie from GearBest - The best place for gear.

At the risk of carrying something on that should be finished, which I'm not trying to do by the way, I don't get how the device that is being reviewed would change in quality if it was free or paid for?

No, you're right. It would make absolutely no difference at all. Forgive me for even suggesting it.

I'm going to leave a negative comment, because I didn't win a free box mod. No wait !!!

Watched Todds review of this, his had the battery cover from another mod (judging by its lousy fit ) and a screen only visible at night (with no moon )which put me off buying. If I'd received it free for review I'd still hate it, but not as much as I'd hate it if it had cost me my money.

Back
Top Bottom