What's new

Review SMY60w mod

SimonB2008

Achiever
So I reckon this mod has been designed to appeal to iPhone owners.
It's got the same curves, the fancy colour screen - heck, the back is made of carbon fibre!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1429992991.178974.jpgImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1429993005.311529.jpg
This is the first box mod I've owned, and I have to say it's very nice indeed. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the size of it, being accustomed to holding an IStick, but it just feels....right.
I've gone into more detail about the features on the blog VapeCache
Oh, and I'm tagging MrTeaTime coz he wanted to see a photo :)

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I want one sooooo badly but need to curb my spending lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Did you pay for this or was it sent free for review?

I really think disclosing whether or not something is paid for should be a standard requirement with reviews on this site.

No offense is intended by this post, but it really is an important bit of information and you make no mention of it on your blog either, you just say 'I got my from Gearbest' (sic).

Thanks in advance.

I really think disclosing whether or not something is paid for should be a standard requirement with reviews on this site.

No offense is intended by this post, but it really is an important bit of information and you make no mention of it on your blog either, you just say 'I got my from Gearbest' (sic).

Thanks in advance.

I'm surprised you don't remember, its from the competition that me and EssexBoy won - the competition that someone scandalously said was rigged. Thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake, always good to have some proof reading done for me.

I want one sooooo badly but need to curb my spending lol!!!

I think it's quite costly at £68. Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but that's a lot of money!

I'm surprised you don't remember, its from the competition that me and EssexBoy won - the competition that someone scandalously said was rigged. Thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake, always good to have some proof reading done for me.

I've just done my review too. Who said it was rigged!!?!?? I never win anything!!!

#theriseandriseofcuntism

I've just done my review too. Who said it was rigged!!?!?? I never win anything!!!

#theriseandriseofcuntism

Haha yep I was going to use that hashtag too! Some twat said it was a fix, can't remember who though.

I think it's quite costly at £68. Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but that's a lot of money!

The pre order was a lot cheaper if I remember rightly?

The pre order was a lot cheaper if I remember rightly?

Yeah, I think there was a discount code. Gotta love the colour screen though, and it tells the time too

Thanks in advance.

Oh for fucksake.......

Back
Top Bottom