What's new

Review Smok Mag

It makes no sense, they are connected in series ..... the mod 'sees' then as an 8.4v 'pack' right?

are you sure it's not just a poor 'guestimate' by the mod of the batteries voltage?

when you take them out and put them in your charger what voltages are they showing?

It makes no sense, they are connected in series ..... the mod 'sees' then as an 8.4v 'pack' right?

are you sure it's not just a poor 'guestimate' by the mod of the batteries voltage?

when you take them out and put them in your charger what voltages are they showing?

I will double check in the morning but they do appear to be drained when I put them in the charger - only the one that was in the ‘A’ slot.

I have 2 pairs of batteries one pair is about 6 months old and the other pair is probably a year old.

Never had a problem with this mod until the last few weeks and it’s becoming a nightmare when I’m
Out and having a beer and the battery is gone lol

weird ... I guess it could be a bad connection in the mod or something, maybe it's only using one of the cells...

.... it's Smok, so it could be anything .... terrible company. :D

weird ... I guess it could be a bad connection in the mod or something, maybe it's only using one of the cells...

.... it's Smok, so it could be anything .... terrible company. :D

Which mod/tank etc would you recommend?

Looks like I’ll end up buying a new one and binning this if it can’t be fixed but I’d rather buy something that’s gonna last.

I’ve somewhere that sweeter juices burn the coils quickly. Is this the case with all coils or just the smok ones?

Sorry for pestering

Looks like I’ll end up buying a new one and binning this if it can’t be fixed but I’d rather buy something that’s gonna last.

I’ve somewhere that sweeter juices burn the coils quickly. Is this the case with all coils or just the smok ones?

Sorry for pestering

No problem at all. I only use small low power mods these days, so can’t really recommend a dual battery one for you I’m afraid, but people speak highly of mods with yihi or dna chips. Have a look about the forum, there are a few “mod recommendations” threads, you’ll find a lot of advice.

If that was the case, how could it display the charge level for each one separately?

I guess they run separate wires to the board from each cell or something? I don't know..... it guess it must have for the charging.

Sorry for pestering

no worries .... um, I don't really use twin cell mods (I don't need the power) but I had one of these which was nice and pretty affordable.

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/2883_lost-vape-modefined-sirius-200w-box-mod

I'm not the best person to recommend a tank for you though....

Back
Top Bottom