What's new

Review Smok M80 Plus

Apologies for the lateness of reply.

Mine looks to be solid.

i pmd ash a couple of days ago about returning it but i aint had a reply yet.tbh i think ill just put up with it..how are you finding the battery life? i deffo get a lot longer out my istick 50w

Last edited:
i pmd ash a couple of days ago about returning it but i aint had a reply yet.tbh i think ill just put up with it..how are you finding the battery life? i deffo get a lot longer out my istick 50w

Not had a proper chance to have a play with it and test it.

Will do during the course of the week.

I also don't have an istick to compare with either so my experience of battery life won't be the same as yours.

Will keep this thread updated with my findings.

Thought I'd post here instead of littering the postie thread.

Wtf is the temp mode all about?!
Start at 5w and ramp up until it hits set temperature?
How in anyone's idea is this even remotely usefull?

it shouldnt work like that.all the reviews ive seen now are saying about 5 secs to get up to the set temp..hopefully there will be a firmware update from smok..glad i aint got any ni200 coils or wire yet

5 secs or not, who wants to hold the fire button down for 5 seconds before having a vape each and every time.

yeah totally agree m8..like i said hopefully they will fix it with a f/w update.....

hi all, my findings with the m80 are...... for £45 these are really good, this pisses over all the mods in this price range. even if the temp setting was not on it, ive seen people comparing it to the DNA40 lmao.

for a box mod you simply cant go wrong with this.... remember its £45 for an 80w device, im loving it :)

Back
Top Bottom