What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Sigelie 30w mini

Hi. Just purchased the new sigelei mini. I managed to find a seller on ebay that is knocking them out for 42 quid all in. Mypack have them on for 35 but they are not in stock yet and I am impatient! Should be with me in a few days. This is a bit of a gamble for me as it is new and therefore potentially flawed (there always seems to be a re - release a little later that sorts out the niggles and bugs). Also, I originally purchased the smok m50 mini but sent it back without opening as seen some bad reviews regarding the fire button, inaccurate ohm readings and the general interior build quality. I hope I've done the right thing!?

I'll be posting a review once I have given it a rigorous test and let you guys know my thoughts. With the new ipv mini and the cloupor amongst other upcoming mini box releases it's hard to know which way to jump. Happy vaping; )

Got mine today. Seems like a goid bit of kit, especially for the price. The only issue i have is the battery door doesnt sit flush and clicks about if i press it. Not a big deal but will a little annoying. Is yours the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Well thats annoying. If i just catch the edge of the ribbon it keeps the the plate from moving. I think the magnets are just not flush. May have to try and get them out and remove the glue then put them back in. Not sure how i would remove them though

Hi jake. Sorry to hear that. Mine is perfectly flush and no rattle. I use the gel jacket when out and about then remove when at home but no issues

Ahhhh its such a small thing but very annoying. Its not much of a reason to send it back, but thats what i feel like doing

If your not happy I'd send it back. You need to be comfortable with it otherwise it will bug the hell out of you. I know it would annoy me. I haven't heard any other complaints about the battery door so may be you have just been unlucky? May be try a replacement if you are happy with the unit otherwise. You could always get a refund for that if it still doesn't work out

This is a shot of mine for reference:

Attachments

• 1422995615394.jpg
    1422995615394.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 95
Cheers. I think its the magnets on the plate. I need to figure out how to remove them. I think theres just too much glue behind one of the them so its not sitting flush. May be some hot water or or a bit of nail varnish remover?

Not sure on that one I'm afraid. Obviously messing about with any of this will invalidate any refund/swap option. Good luck :-)

Hmmmm i got it from myepack. I might email them and see what they say

Back
Top Bottom