What's new

Review Segelei fuchai squonker.

Do you know if healthcabin charge vat or is it likely to incur the 'Grey Card of Doom' from Mr Postman?
I can only say I've never had any issue's and a lot of stuff. Can't guarantee anything these days bud but postage is bloody quick (just had thirty quids worth of kanger ssocc coils come for mrs kid this week, that's 450 coils, lol) and all was well as ever and came via 48hr royal mail as they're based in hong Kong.

No it's not bud. Did mention this in the postal thread.
The fact is I didn't look twice at it on release as we'd just had the disappointment on the capo and the first non squonk fuchai 213 was full of niggles so I passed on this.
The niggles have been fixed on this and With the recent arrival at fogstar of decent 21700 batteries this has actually become a real performer but it's the comfort that really has struck me.
I'm grabbing five minutes before another busy day but hopefully I will get half hour to write this up tonight. Is it going to change your squonking life. Probably not but having been forced into using this 24/7 while reviewing due to being out the house from dawn til dusk I've found it's a genuine reliable and dry option between single 18650 and dual 18650.

Cool. The responses you had, suggested that nobody had heard of this device whilst obviously being 9 months old, there are plenty of reviews out there already and the new 21700 batteries are only marginally better than those that were available back then.

Cool. The responses you had, suggested that nobody had heard of this device whilst obviously being 9 months old, there are plenty of reviews out there already and the new 21700 batteries are only marginally better than those that were available back then.
Oh I've been finding the 20700 and 21700's of late far better than the first ijoys that appeared with the cap mods.
But that's only my experiences. I've certainly had longer periods of vaping when pushing the wattage in the evening and as I mainly mtl I've been getting two day's out of this fuchai which is mighty impressive. But everyone has their own style and results.
As you rightly say take what I say as a piece of the greater puzzle of all the reviews.
As I've always said. I'm not a reviewer. I'm a vaper who occasionally shares the experiences I've had and when it comes to the items maggie sends me, I call them as I see. Also science and mathematics is my thing.obviously Not writing sadly. Luckily Mrs kid is an author so I've lucked out in that department. Lol.
The thing that's struck me with this squonker is maggie asked me to look at something new that the POTV crew where interested in (Hence the drop solo)
And pick something older which I why I picked the fuchai as I felt I'd written it off on looks and what I'd heard in reviews of the dual cell regulated version.
Honesty expected disappointment.
The most interesting thing is even in vaping gear, sometimes things mature with time.
Anyway I'm currently writing it up. Fingers crossed I get it finished.

Lovely review covering all the important points.................bar one though. The mod provides 2.5A fast charging. Cannot stress how useful this is and how quickly the little fella is back up and ready for action after charging. On my BASEN 21700, it can go from 50 to 100% in about half an hour !

Lovely review covering all the important points.................bar one though. The mod provides 2.5A fast charging. Cannot stress how useful this is and how quickly the little fella is back up and ready for action after charging. On my BASEN 21700, it can go from 50 to 100% in about half an hour !

Very good point and I will add it to the main review when I get back.
I was astounded how fast this thing charges and love the voltage display. Very smart indeed.
Thanks cliffy.

Back
Top Bottom