What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rincoe Manto

This guy. This is Rincoe Manto, right?

STF_WEDSD_P_11.jpg
That's a George Frederick Watts painting ........ 19th century ..... English .......... just saying ........ ;)

But I'm buggered if I know where that name came from. ! :D

Nice dolly pot job @Taz :2thumbsup:

That's a George Frederick Watts painting ........ 19th century ..... English .......... just saying ........ ;)

But I'm buggered if I know where that name came from. ! :D

Nice dolly pot job @Taz :2thumbsup:

He played upon a ladel and his name was aiken drum.

Now that is a very truthful and honest review and to the point of having no problem in destroying the item because it being of very poor quality.... #tips hat to you.

Well done @Tazz

Now that is a very truthful and honest review and to the point of having no problem in destroying the item because it being of very poor quality.... #tips hat to you.

Well done @Tazz
Thanks mate. Anything I get, win or buy, if it doesn't cut the mustard gets destroyed. Hammered two phones, vape gear and years ago when I used to shoot/hunt, a 22 magnum rifle. That was with a sledge hammer though not Dolly, oh, and I did feed her a fishing reel about a year ago. :18:
Cheers Joe.

Back
Top Bottom