What's new

Review Rincoe Manto

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys we are back with another hardware review.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review. So thanks goes to @VVincent. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

So let's get started.

Until receiving this mod I have never heard of Rincoe before. So I was quite keen to get my hands on it.

The Manto is a dual 18650 mod.
Wattage range is 1-228w
Ohm range is 0.08-5.0ohm
It also has TC mode.

This a really simple mod with a limited menu so this is perfect for newer vapers looking to make the move up to box mods.

It has a large screen with all the relevant information. Such as wattage, battery levels, Ohms, and voltage. The screen is a 2" TF screen.

20180825_195340.jpg

5 clicks on 5 clicks off
3 clicks of the fire button and you get into a simple menu where you can change between VW and TC and also the device settings where you can change the screen theme, brightness and screen time out. You use the up and down buttons along with the fire button to navigate through the menu. If you press and hold the + and - buttons at the same time it will lock the wattage.

20180825_195319_001.jpg

As you can see the 510 is slightly raised and rounded off. It will fit a 27mm atty without overhang.

The batteries are inserted in the back of the mod which is held on with 3 strong magnets with absolutely no rattle. The battery life with this mod is nothing short of amazing. I'm getting a full day + using either vtc5a or Samsung 30Q vaping around the 90w mark.

This mod also has an insanely quick fire time of 0.02s.

The overall size and shape of the mod fits nice in the hand and the size and placement of the fire button is good for finger or thumb firing. But the rounded off edges on the bottom of the mod can make it slightly prone to being knocked over easily. The finish in the mod is really nice imo but does make it a slight fingerprint magnet.

20180825_195348.jpg

Ok so let's have a look at some pros and cons

Pros.
Amazing battery management
Simple to set up and use.
Super quick firing

Cons
Quite easy to knock over.

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

Priced at $39.99 for mod only

https://www.vaporl.com/rincoe-manto-228w-tc-box-mod.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom