What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Rincoe Manto 228w Mod

Amazing review mate I do love how long and in depth it was makes me feel like buying one now [emoji23]

Sooooooo

The Rincoe Manto.....is it any good????
IMG_20180908_132143.jpeg
IMG_20180908_132317.jpeg
IMG_20180908_132454.jpeg
IMG_20180908_132526.jpeg
IMG_20180908_132545.jpeg
IMG_20180908_132732.jpeg
IMG_20180908_132829.jpeg
IMG_20180908_132955.jpeg
IMG_20180908_133006.jpeg
IMG_20180908_133121.jpeg

this mod was sent to me by @VVincent for the purpose of this review.....saying that, i have no affiliation with www.vaporl.com or with @VVincent and my review shall remain unbiased and fair....the £400 credit from www.vaporl.com in store credit nor the free holiday influences this review*.......honest

*this is humour

There is an almost ridiculous amount of mods out there to choose from now, the world truly is your oyster when it comes Mods...every whim/taste is catered for....colour, display, size and shape, and as the technology gets increasingly more advanced, so does the size of the mods, and more importantly so does the price. So dropping a mod onto an already crowded market needs to have a couple of things.....

Price, usability, and more importantly is it any good?

Now price wise, this drops right into the right price point for the majority of us who like to have a few mods around. AT $39.99 including delivery is insanely cheap from www,vaporl.com.

But saying that, at a little under £30 UK cash pounds is still a waste if the mod in question is rubbish.....like my old nan used to say, "buy cheap, buy twice" Luckily, so far, this mod is far from rubbish.

As you can see from the pics, and the quite excellent video clip, this mod is small(ish) in fact their not much bigger then the batteries that go inside it. So, for those that are looking for a mod that is pocket friendly this ticks that box. The form factor is also a winner....nicely rounded and not to boxy, this is a very ergonomically shaped little "box"

Onto the display......Now, im not sure of the chip thats in this, but its a very decent one. 5 clicks shuts it down, the very same 5 clicks brings it to life. 3 clicks brings up the user menu....the "up" button allows you to scroll the menu....

then you can toggle between these 3 sub-menus

VW MODE
TC MODE
SETTINGS.....brightness/timeout/colour/factory reset

So, we have a menu system that is easy to navigate, and even easier to use....so that there is another box "ticked" There is nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary about the menu system, and why should there be? Its simple and easy to use.....

Again, as you can see, there is a nice colour display, which normally i would not be happy with....colour screens with lots going on, generally means that its going to drain the battery unnecessarily, and is something i can do without. However, with the ability to turn the brightness down, and due to the fact that the display only gives you your wattage display, ohms, and a stupid "puff" counter, and a little bar at the bottom telling how long your toot is, this doesnt really give to much drain. Add to the two battery power indicators on the top left and right for each battery, its a fairly uncluttered display, and its a display that you can change the colour of!

So, in conclusion, we have a mod that ticks all the boxes......price, usability, size and shape...and a range of colours....so whats not to like?

Ive been using this for the past week, and as yet, ive not had any issues. The battery cover is nice a secure, the fire button is nice and clicky, no accidental firing, even in my pocket.

Great review just how I like them informative without the waffle another one to add to my wishlist cheers

Back
Top Bottom