What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review - Smoktech SID

GothicLord

Initiate
This is a basic review giving my thoughts and opinions, rather than the normal detail I like to give, but in fairness, this is a simple device to figure out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cracking alternative to the Vamo & eVic etc... Been really pleased with mine...

It is a great little device, I love using it. I don't think I'll ever use anything other than variable wattage devices again, for day to day vaping, this is so easy, and hassle free, especially when switching from tank to tank to atomiser.

VV devices are great, don't get me wrong, but they are so time consuming, having to adjust settings when changing atomiser resistance or tank. I like being able to just just switch and vape, getting the same great result every time, without needing to mess about

I love mine!
Don't leave the house without it usually, until now... Ran out of the correct kanthal so everything's coming out at 1.0ohm or less! :P

Back
Top Bottom