What's new

Review Provari 3 - First Look!

vapegear have some beta 3 for sale

That's not good! They run the risk of being removed from the resellers list! The terms the vendors agreed to for receiving these was not to sell them! The P3's are also traceable as they have serial numbers no. Oh well, there as one on Ebay the other day too.

BTW - for those who like these type of things, here's the operating manual :-)

Attachments

• ProVari 3 Manual - English.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 370
That's not good! They run the risk of being removed from the resellers list! The terms the vendors agreed to for receiving these was not to sell them! The P3's are also traceable as they have serial numbers no. Oh well, there as one on Ebay the other day too.
Well he had 30 plus for sale yesterday, surely they wouldn't send that many for testing.

Well he had 30 plus for sale yesterday, surely they wouldn't send that many for testing.

He is he ONLY person on the planet selling them (and he's not a reseller according ProVape Store Locator) and they wont be £179.99 when they are sold - ProVape aren't even selling them yet...

Some good features and I'll bet it's rock solid but that logo, the finish and 23mm. I just don't get it.

It's where I got mine from, last time I looked he had 13 left so they are going like hot cakes, just waiting for my new attys to arrive, but I have tested it with a Phoenix DRA-XL-2 on top and it performs well at 20w/1.2ohm donut & naturevape cotton - although it was using up the battery quite quickly at that wattage, also put the Aerotank Mega on it and it looked pretty good with that.

Turns out he was allowed another 30 as Provape had some left over from the Beta phase, so is legit. 'Not in the spirit' was Provapes quote to me last night, but not against the terms and conditions!

Glad you're enjoying it Bobw1951 - I'm using mine at 18w on an Aga T-7 and your right, battery is draining quite quickly! At 9-10 watts with an Aerotank @ 0.8ohms I'm getting 1.5 days usage on 3100mah purple efest battery. :-)

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Each to their own but looks like Provari have done it again with a premium product with outdated features.

Needed to be 22mm, a lot more power and a lot better looking considering the prices they charge.

A lot better mods out there in price and features for a lot less money.

That logo looks cheap and nasty too but obviously appeals to some people, definitely not for me.

Back
Top Bottom