What's new

Review Provari 3 - First Look!

I'm interested to see how this goes, in a vaping world where last week's product is bin fodder making something this big/ugly/underpowered is either a gamble or business suicide.

Not for me...and I suspect not for many others either.

You can change virtually everything apart from that damn awful p3 logo they kinda said fuck it that'll do and went for and the look of a kubaton self defence baton....

Attachments

• Self-Defense-Aluminum-Pointed-Kubaton-Silver_320x320.jpg
    Self-Defense-Aluminum-Pointed-Kubaton-Silver_320x320.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 207
In all honesty with their reputaion for build quality and reliability,I think they should have gone for a dual battery box design.

Hmmm I'm not a fan of the look as it is now. I'm sure in the flesh the finish is immaculate and the whole thing feels reassuringly expensive but it just doesn't do it for me. I think it's mainly that P3 hexagonal logo, it just looks cheapish. Like it has been stamped instead of machined. No doubt it will perform flawlessly, just looks-wise, I'm on the fence atm.

Lucky that they're not including the hexagonal bit with "P3" inside it for the retail model! :)

I personally think provari or whom ever makes that over priced mod has blatantly shot them self in the foot by only releasing a 20w mod considering what's going to be hitting the market in the near future

But, for the majority, why do they need more than 20w? I realise that most serious vapers will not be buying Provari as we like to build our own coils and atty's and probably use mods but 90% of the market are not like you and I an lots of people like us! :) Provari sell 1000's of their devices.

Lots of hate for the provari. Why?
I own v2 , its a top quality piece of kit which will last me for years , unlike many of the "cheap" options out there. At the end of the day you always get what you pay for...

Well I for one love my provari and might consider the new one as a chrissie present from oh

Fingers crossed il manage to get one of these come Christmas time

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom