What's new

PoTV VV Box Mod

Reason I asked,is I was wandering round eBay & saw complete PCB's with voltage adjustment+LCD readouts right after I'd ordered a non-readout PCB VV board(cost a huge £1)& was sorely tempted to buy the ultra-pricey LCD readout PCB for £2.09 (I think they were) :lol1:

Well by the bloody hell, always wondered how you did that!
Thanks KMS

Have you added a DP3T on the positive in this build?

No, not on this one - but when I start the new lot, I will be altering the design slightly. :D

:P you can

under each post there is a little quote box with a + then just click reply with quote on the last post you want to quote :D

Well bloody hell! @KulrMeStoopid - would you look at that! I never noticed the little icon, let alone knew what it was for - you know how limited my expertise is when little icons and stuff is concerned, ha ha! Yet again, to my rescue - thank you my lovely! :D

Reason I asked,is I was wandering round eBay & saw complete PCB's with voltage adjustment+LCD readouts right after I'd ordered a non-readout PCB VV board(cost a huge £1)& was sorely tempted to buy the ultra-pricey LCD readout PCB for £2.09 (I think they were)
lol.gif

The all in ones are too big for one of my twin 14500 tins - go for whichever you want - at that price its worth going for each and seeing how you like them.

Last edited:
The all in ones are too big for one of my twin 14500 tins - go for whichever you want - at that price its worth going for each and seeing how you like them.

Here's the eBay VV boards with readouts (£2.19 + £1.09 postage)though they're from HK so take awhile to arrive,mine took about 10 days for the 1st non-working VV no readout to arrive & the dude sent me a 2nd when I emailed him to say it didn't work,& accepted my word it didn't work as I'd said returning it was going to cost more in postage than simply replacing it from a UK vendor.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130981211065?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Here's the eBay VV boards with readouts (£2.19 + £1.09 postage)though they're from HK so take awhile to arrive,mine took about 10 days for the 1st non-working VV no readout to arrive & the dude sent me a 2nd when I emailed him to say it didn't work,& accepted my word it didn't work as I'd said returning it was going to cost more in postage than simply replacing it from a UK vendor.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130981211065?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I have one of these but the board is blue works great no problems :)

The mod looks great. I must say, I was once on the receiving end of a Leisureliquids Ethelking Tin Mod , which is fantastic and is one of my most prized vaping possessions which I show to just about everyone! Go forth @Dexter and get that site up!

Last edited:
@AndyC1971 - so glad you like it mate! Thank you for the review too. They are nice and simple, and seem to go on for a long while too. My one has out lived two Vmax(es) and a Zmax mod.

I'm in the process of sorting out my site again, and plan to do purely tin mods, like before. Who knows, I might even break forth as Ethelking once again! :D

you'll have to shoot me a pm when you get your site up and running. id snap one of these up in a heartbeat.
i had a sin city tin mod previously ( i must say the innards didnt come close to as neat as yours btw)
and i love it to bits , but i lent it to a pall at vapefest and he broke it. and with t , he broke a piece of my heart :'(

Back
Top Bottom