What's new

PoTV VV Box Mod

That is superb.. May have to have a looksie when you're back up and running for a twin 18650 mod... :P

+1 on the quality of Dexter's modding. My Grim Vaper may not get used all the time, but by the nature of it, it's my spare at rallies and fests.

Just a quick question,is the VV part of the mod all one PCB or did you get a separate PCB for the LCD readout?

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Just a quick question,is the VV part of the mod all one PCB or did you get a separate PCB for the LCD readout?

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Bloody hell, I wish I could multiple quote. Sincere apologies!

The meter and board are separate - my idea being that if the meter or the board fail, it is much easier, and cheaper, to replace one part rather than an "all inclusive board". I've looked at the all-in-one boards, but have decided (for the moment) to stick with multiple components. :D

The meter and board are separate - my idea being that if the meter or the board fail, it is much easier, and cheaper, to replace one part rather than an "all inclusive board". I've looked at the all-in-one boards, but have decided (for the moment) to stick with multiple components. :D

Have you added a DP3T on the positive in this build?

:P you can

under each post there is a little quote box with a + then just click reply with quote on the last post you want to quote :D

Back
Top Bottom