What's new

Review OBS Draco Review

Maybe try it on a tripod a little further away and that way you will have both hands free too.....
i do have a mini tripod thanks to the wife, the issue is where to put it, back to the webcam dilemma haha!

I will try a new camera angle tonight and distance and see if it helps at all. maybe fashion a platform to sit direct on the couch at the same time, pile some teddies and toys up :)

btw my house has no suitable recording space at all, literally not even in the bedrooms unless i kick my son out of his room for half an hour!

cheers mate!

same question, any critique? haha

sorry for asking, wanting to improve :)
Felt dizzy, keep the camera still [emoji23] but you can't help it because cameras do do that though dont they though

Felt dizzy, keep the camera still [emoji23] but you can't help it because cameras do do that though dont they though
Tbh it was because I had it balanced on a cushion haha

So camera work is the main advice here. Cheers guys, I'll try and and talk less Scouse and use the tripod that the wife bought me to film haha

I like regional accents makes things more real but the camera work is bad buddy. As above tripod rather than a cushion but enjoying it all the same . :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom