Vape Club
What's new

Review OBS Draco Review

Enoch

Achiever
Here is the OBS draco review for you guys to check out.

Mind the terrible thumbnail picture, forgot to change it when i uploaded it! haha

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
Does it come with subtitles?
haha is my accent that bad?

I thought i spoke quite normally for a scouser tbh, no thick twang anyhow.

Be interested to know your critique mate, what i can improve on, whats missing etc.

Great review ............:2thumbsup:...........
Cheers :)

Got a lot more of them to go like.

What can i improve on with the videos? that one was a move from webcam back to phone to make the picture more filled than before but it renders me one handed haha

But yeah, what can i improve in them in your opinion mate?

(i have taken all the responses from the thread the other week in mind so try to include/not do certain things)

Smoore
Cheers :)

Got a lot more of them to go like.

What can i improve on with the videos? that one was a move from webcam back to phone to make the picture more filled than before but it renders me one handed haha

But yeah, what can i improve in them in your opinion mate?

(i have taken all the responses from the thread the other week in mind so try to include/not do certain things)
Hi mate you could try sit back from the camera a bit i no it must of been a bit hard with a phone in one hand did have a little trouble trying to understand what you were saying sometimes but then iam from Essex and people who are not from Essex or london have trouble trying to understand me sometimes there is not a lot we can do about that lol.............

Hi mate you could try sit back from the camera a bit i no it must of been a bit hard with a phone in one hand did have a little trouble trying to understand what you were saying sometimes but then iam from Essex and people who are not from Essex or london have trouble trying to understand me sometimes there is not a lot we can do about that lol.............
ok, what is the optimal distance? haha

I felt the webcam had me too far away and if the phone is too close, then what is optimal?

I want to make another review tonight so i can try it out :)

AcmeFog
Tbh i have never thought myself to have enough an accent for it to be hard to understand!

:rotflmao:

ok, what is the optimal distance? haha

I felt the webcam had me too far away and if the phone is too close, then what is optimal?

I want to make another review tonight so i can try it out :)
Maybe try it on a tripod a little further away and that way you will have both hands free too.....

Innokin
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji16] nice review there bud [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom