What's new

My least recommended mod

First thing, no one uses the box so it's sort of irrelevant to talk about boxes. 2nd thing is the Archon is customizable which you never talked about. This maywell have allowed you to get it to ramp up faster. It may also have needed a firmware update you never mentioned whether you had up to date firmware installed.
The battery door was terrible that's fair comment and i know it was a quick review but in fairness it wasn't in depth enough. Not having a go by the way I just think you missed out a fair portion of what info people like to know mate.

First thing, no one uses the box so it's sort of irrelevant to talk about boxes. 2nd thing is the Archon is customizable which you never talked about. This maywell have allowed you to get it to ramp up faster. It may also have needed a firmware update you never mentioned whether you had up to date firmware installed.
The battery door was terrible that's fair comment and i know it was a quick review but in fairness it wasn't in depth enough. Not having a go by the way I just think you missed out a fair portion of what info people like to know mate.
Yeah man I appreciate that, I did update the firmware and it didn’t make a difference to the ramp up time. It was a quick review so not too in depth but I appreciate the feedback mate least it helps me improve on content quality :)

Yeah man I appreciate that, I did update the firmware and it didn’t make a difference to the ramp up time. It was a quick review so not too in depth but I appreciate the feedback mate least it helps me improve on content quality :)
No probs i do the odd written review myself on here. Did you have a fiddle with the settings to try and increase the ramp up speed by the way

No probs i do the odd written review myself on here. Did you have a fiddle with the settings to try and increase the ramp up speed by the way
I dunno if it’s just because I didn’t like it because looking back some of my other reviews are a lot more detailed haha. And I played with that thing for almost 2 weeks I tried in temp control mode which was slightly better and I tried the custom options but it was almost like the mod was coughing when trying to do it like it couldn’t be bothered. I messed about and used only that for almost 2 weeks and by the end it didn’t seem too bad until I picked up a wismec and a Smok GX350 then I realised it was just that I’d gotten used to the delayed ramp up

A lot of mods do have the same thing especially how they do temp control, like you feel the stop start stop start as it pulls back and starts up again to maintain the temp. Can't beat a DNA or Yihi board for TC. Smok and wismec are still problematic for various reasons, bad paint bad 510's poor soldering, The Alien has to be the mod with the most complaints ever but as with the Archos there all mid price mods which are in some cases rushed out without the firmware being spot on or without real quality control, Yes i have a couple of smok and wismec mods and have passed a couple on, They are fine for the price, but there are some much better for the money, Voopoo Drag, IPV8 even though thats not the best regarding its finish, mines pealed a bit but it has had some knocks..
Keep using the forum and contributing as well as posting reviews and all will be good mate

Back
Top Bottom