What's new

Review modefined Sirius 200w

Enoch

Achiever
Welcome to your new favourite mod!

Modefined are a sister company of lost vapes, so overall this device is designed to bridge the gap between the expensive mods and the cheap ones.

A little bit extreme that but I recently picked up a Sirius 200w mod and I must admit I have fell in love with the device. I did my research into which mod to buy and settled on this one, seemed to tick all the boxes for me so without further ado, my Sirius thoughts. As usual I am your average vaper so my views come from your run of the mill bloke down the street

Visually it doesn't look like a mod, certainly not one that people expect. A friend of mine compared it to a Walkman or something out of the game metal gear solid. The size and shape of it is rectangular with rounded corners. The device fits into your hand comfortably so this was ideal for me. The fire button is placed on the side of the mod with the screen on the front. This is a negative for me as I am used to being able to look at the screen when I fire so I had to get used to that. The screen itself is clear and the menu system works quite well. Buttons to flick between power / type / settings and a click of the menu button to select each option. It didn't take me long to figure out how to use the device.

Using the device is actually quite comfortable, once I figured out which way to hold it! Device has been firing fine, the button is clicky and not loose and overall I have not had any performance issues with the device at all.

Build quality is excellent as you would expect from the company. It feels solid and firm and has survived a fall. The lack of a screen protector means the screen picks up light scratches easy which is a negative but I am sure a screen protector could be fashioned up easy enough.

Now onto my biggest plus point for this mod. First a little story. I recently purchased different coils for my baby beast and was trying them out. I swapped out one as I was cooking and when I went to vape on it, the Sirius wouldn’t fire, telling me there was a fault. Little odd I thought, nothing wrong with the coil so after trying / tightening etc I gave up and threw my batteries into my alien and vaped away. I discovered afterwards that the coil had lost its casing and the Sirius prevented anything going wrong. The alien was fine with me vaping away on it but the Sirius stopped it, so fantastic protection built in, safest mod I have ever used. My negative in this will be the battery protection is too good, cutting my 18650s off at around 3.4v which is the highest I have ever had, lowest being the alien at 3.2v. So you won’t get the most out of your batteries with this device, but designed to give protection in mind.

A side point that has been raised which might be a negative to some people is that the space at the top of the sirius is a little bit snug for your average tanks. I am running a cleito 120 on it currently and previously a baby beast and it sits on top no problem. So any bigger tanks circumference wise will have overhang. It's something to mention , your average tanks will be fine so pair it up with most 25mm tanks and it's a perfect fit.

So one of these will set you back around £35 - £50 and I must say it is worth every penny. If you want a premium mod for mass produced money then this is your best bet. Nothing special about it, no bells or whistles or lights but a well performing mod that doesn't let you down.

So onto the scores

Looks- 6/10 (it’s not a sexy mod by any means but I quite like it)

Performance 8/10 (no issues here, obviously not mirroring a 150 pound mod experience)

Durability 09/10 (solid, not easy to damage minus the screen, well-built protection in software)

Price 8/10 – Well worth the price, a bargain but at £50 high end still a bit pricy for some people.

Overall, excellent mod, I highly recommend this device.

Last edited:
Good review! I know the body of the mod is 30mm wide but I would like to know what the largest atty you can fit on it without overhang is, because the top plate looks narrower than the body in pics I've seen.

Got may pics?

Great review by the way :)
Not allowing me to go back sadly. Saying invalid forum id.

Glad you liked it. Give me a week or so (as it hasn't arrived yet haha) and I can knock up a new aspire revvo review.

Good review! I know the body of the mod is 30mm wide but I would like to know what the largest atty you can fit on it without overhang is, because the top plate looks narrower than the body in pics I've seen.
Yeah I have the cleito 120 and that's snug now so anything much bigger is going to have overhang sadly.

I'll add that into the review mate cheers! Would be an issue for some people

Cool, give me a written review any day. You can peruse it, go back over something here and there. I only like the vids when I want to see what it physically vapes like, given it has a tank that is. :thumbup:

Got my modefined Sirius today and love it :) So easy to use and navigate, so far tried with stainless steel mesh coil on vandy vapes mesh rda and with the digi flavour pharaoh tank with prebuilt 0.5 diamond mist twisted coils. Love the size and so far never put it down! Time to start building my own coils *gulp*.

Back
Top Bottom