What's new

Review Mini review - Asmodus Minikin 180w v2

I remember that we had the same one must admit it's my favourite mod out of the ones I got

I rate it- mostly for the way it feels. I just like that it's nice and compact, and that the batteries last really well. Think I'll be having a punt on a V2 at some point though. I'd seen pictures of a Red one somewhere but I've not seen anyone with stock yet.

That's funny that because I thought a red one was looking on there site last night and they had a 50 watt one in red and white also the employees edition one looks good but both out of stock

That's funny that because I thought a red one was looking on there site last night and they had a 50 watt one in red and white also the employees edition one looks good but both out of stock

They'll probably do what they did with the V1 and release more colours a few months down the line. Looks good though and I didn't think I'd say that about a touch screen mod.

Here is my purple minikin v2 and I love this mod and recommend to any one

Attachments

• 20170105_200943.jpg
    20170105_200943.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 118
It's been fabulous and I've not put it down or used another mod since I bought this one.

However, due to the inevitable juice ingress into the fire button it started to stick. On mainly which is a little annoying.

A quick spray with brake/carb cleaner in and around the switch ( off and batteries out obviously ) allowing the cleaner to evaporate for a while on a radiator and all is well again.

Just a little tip incase you find this.

I have hammered it everyday and that's been the first even slight niggle I've had.

Love it still and see no need to use another at the minute.

Keith

My v2 won't fire if I have a 0.2ohm coil on my tsunami in wattage mode it says it's firing but I have nothing no vapour or anything but
If I build a 0.3 ohm coil it is fine. Any help please?

My v2 won't fire if I have a 0.2ohm coil on my tsunami in wattage mode it says it's firing but I have nothing no vapour or anything but
If I build a 0.3 ohm coil it is fine. Any help please?

Seems strange. Mine won't fire beneath 0.1 but that's as spec and it tells me so on the screen.
Have you tried your 0.2 on another mod?

Back
Top Bottom