What's new

Review Mini review - Asmodus Minikin 180w v2

Had mine a week now guys and can second all the good things that have been said already, super happy with the purchase. Just be warned, one of my battery cover magnets made a dive for it and now lives down the side of the sofa :doh: Can't reach it for the life of me or find out where to get a replacement either. Hopefully Asmodus get back to me soon. It's now secured by an obscenely stretched vape band, gutted :(

If you only had it a week, why write to Asmodus? Contact whoever sold it to you?
To retrieve the magnet, er another magnet on the end of some wire? Or just some wire?
Amazon sell loads of hobby or mini magnets.

If you only had it a week, why write to Asmodus? Contact whoever sold it to you?
To retrieve the magnet, er another magnet on the end of some wire? Or just some wire?
Amazon sell loads of hobby or mini magnets.

That magnets long gone, it has been well and truly swallowed by the sofa I'm afraid. That was my plan but I'll wait to hear from Asmodus before doing so, it's still early days. I've been looking for magnets online, but the battery cover ones are a T-shape of sorts which I can't seem to find anywhere. It's not the end of the world I guess, but It's looking like I'm going to have to take a dremel to a rectangular one.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1476274683.205873.jpg

I GOT IT!!!

Can not get over how teeny this is for a dual battery mod!

This might be The One... it's love at first vape!

I am super interested in this. I am in the market for a dual 18650 mod and this looks nice! I'd previously been thinking of the Therion DNA75 but I much prefer how this looks

I'd been put off looking at anything this high powered because I'm mostly a MTL'er and so far I've never vaped anything above 45W - not interested in temp control or any of that jazz.

How's the touch screen holding up? I'm always a little nervous when it comes to potentially cheap, small touch screens - proper buttons seem a lot more reliable to me.

Also are the batteries wired in series or parallel? I'd prefer parallel tbh (like in the Therion) as I don't need the voltage hit, just want the extra battery life...

I am super interested in this. I am in the market for a dual 18650 mod and this looks nice! I'd previously been thinking of the Therion DNA75 but I much prefer how this looks

I'd been put off looking at anything this high powered because I'm mostly a MTL'er and so far I've never vaped anything above 45W - not interested in temp control or any of that jazz.

How's the touch screen holding up? I'm always a little nervous when it comes to potentially cheap, small touch screens - proper buttons seem a lot more reliable to me.

Also are the batteries wired in series or parallel? I'd prefer parallel tbh (like in the Therion) as I don't need the voltage hit, just want the extra battery life...

I don't know if it's series or parallel, but the mod feels very robust, at least compared to what I'm used to!

After only a few hours with mine I can't comment on the longevity of the touch screen but it seems good quality, responsive, etc.

If you want loooong battery life in a very compact mod, I think this would be a good one, it is so small it's hard to believe there are two batteries in there.

But I feel this mod really comes into its own for tc vapers. Sadly as no reviewers seem to be tc vapers this point seems to have gone pretty much uncommented on.

It's a series mod bud but if it's battery life you're after don't be put off.If it's anything like the previous minikins they're very economical on batteries.

Glad you're happy with it @vapellie [emoji4]
It looks very, very nice indeed.

Are the new ones a lot smaller than the old version battery life is very good on my 150 one

Are the new ones a lot smaller than the old version battery life is very good on my 150 one

From what I've seen they're tiny Joe. I've got the same v1.5 as you and they look much smaller.
If you have a look at Vaping Bikers vlog from last week he's using one and comments on how small it is.
Looks lovely [emoji2]

From what I've seen they're tiny Joe. I've got the same v1.5 as you and they look much smaller.
If you have a look at Vaping Bikers vlog from last week he's using one and comments on how small it is.
Looks lovely [emoji2]
I remember that we had the same one must admit it's my favourite mod out of the ones I got

Back
Top Bottom