Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Lost Vape, mirage 100w DNA

eyeball kid

Legend
First I'd like to tell you a story...
I've been approached by many vendors over my years here to "help review" there new gear. Usually you get a friendly will you help message, then you get a pile of advertising they want posting first. Your soul belongs to the man in trade for "free stuff"
Maggie from healthcabin was a breath of fresh air. She said I will send you something. Try it, if you like it and review it that would be great. If not, no problem. She's always been true to her word.
She actually sent this to me as she knew I wanted to try it even though it was the last one they had. She and healthcabin had zero expectations of sales. She genuinely just sent it so I could review it for POTV.
So a huge thank you to Maggie for all she does.
Onwards while I wipe away my tears.

Yep confusingly, this is a review of the Lost vape mirage 100w mod powered by the evolve 75c board.
These are my thoughts after a few weeks of solid service.
WP_20180831_14_41_31_Pro.jpg

I asked the lovely Maggie from @Healthcabin to send me this one as it somewhat slipped through the net with me and I know a few others. The buzz was very much about the replay function that doesn't come as standard on the 75c, but a quick update of the firmware now and it's on-board.
This comes beautifully boxed (as you'd expect from lost vape) and includes a usb charge cable, instructions, guarantee and a battery adaptor that allows the choice of 18650, 20700 or 21700 batteries.
WP_20180831_14_40_13_Pro.jpg

As we know by now, the DNA 75c also differs from the old 75 board by offering a full colour screen that enables you to adjust many more perimeters of your vaping experience on the fly without having to plug the device into a computer.
There where some concerns about the screen protector distorting the lovely colour screen but I can't say I've noticed.
The first thing that struck me was how light this mod was. Initially more of a worry as my older lost vape gear was always very solid. This proved baseless as although the body is a plastic swirled resin. The frame is made from aluminium and pretty hard wearing. They've obviously opted for a lighter build to account for the larger heavier batteries that fit. Once the cell is inserted (clean and easily with clear markings) the mod feels solid and rattle free. If the resin isn't your thing, you can opt for rosewood instead. Nice.
It can take upto a 25mm rta, rda or tank with no overhang and so far the 510 has been solid.
WP_20181009_19_43_34_Pro.jpg

As you can see it's a very compact size but slightly taller than say a coolfire 4 but feels really comfortable in hand and intuitive to fire.
I won't lie, the 75c menu gets some getting used to. It's all laid out well but it has a learning curve if you want to get into tc vaping and pre heat. The replay function is very good and giving a consistent vape no matter what wire or coil your using.
I won't go into all the functions of the DNA board as that's as essay on it's own but all I can say is if you want the best quality vape. This delivers. 100watts is easily achieved with the 40t battery I used and it really did offer up excellent battery life in both high wattage and low wattage mtl vaping. With an 18650 in use I found this board not as efficient as the DNA60 I usually use but that's to be expected with the processing and screen.
WP_20180831_14_33_50_Pro.jpg

So eyeball would you buy one..
Yes. I have to admit I still prefer the previous generation of lost vape mods but there's no point living in the past and this is a quality mod with the best of the best functions and plenty of guarantee attached to mod and board.
It charges quickly and safely with a quality on-board charging chip and is a joy to use. It offers far more flexibility than I will ever use and looks great with whatever it used with.
Do you really need everything that's available here and is it available cheaper. Yes absolutely. I won't lie, I'm currently using the vaperesso armour pro and it seems to have just about every feature except the external pc based diagnostics that DNA mods have and an equally impressive build quality its really down to preference.
I've only had this for about four weeks but I've no complaints.
WP_20181009_19_44_17_Pro.jpg

This mod came from healthcabin. More excellent lost vape mods are available here.
https://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=super_search&keyword=Lost+vape+

What's so special about lost vape eyeball.
Well, they are a Chinese vape gear (mainly mods) manufacturer like all the rest but they have a sterling reputation for making high quality long lasting gear. Yes it's a little more expensive than say innokin or eleaf but the quality is undeniable and they tend to use the american designed and made evolv board's which are renowned also for reliability, flexibility and quality. Think, vapings lexus.

Last edited:
Premier Ecigs
Vape Green
"enables you to adjust many more perimeters of your vaping experience on the fly without having to plug the device into a computer."
"It can take upto a 25mm rta, rda or tank with no overhang and so far the 510 has been solid."

Great review eyeball kid. the above points are what made me go "hmmm, i may consider this when i have many spare pennies".

E-liquids.com
"enables you to adjust many more perimeters of your vaping experience on the fly without having to plug the device into a computer."
"It can take upto a 25mm rta, rda or tank with no overhang and so far the 510 has been solid."

Great review eyeball kid. the above points are what made me go "hmmm, i may consider this when i have many spare pennies".
I'd still recommend looking back at the older lostvape stuff for a more "solid" finish but I can't find fault so far bud and the newer 21700 batteries make the 75c a viable board for a single cell.

I'd still recommend looking back at the older lostvape stuff for a more "solid" finish but I can't find fault so far bud and the newer 21700 batteries make the 75c a viable board for a single cell.
Funnily enough, it's the 20700/21700 mods that I'm mulling over right now. For the size, shape and price of the mod I'd be treating it like a new kitten [emoji39] .

AcmeFog
First I'd like to tell you a story...
I've been approached by many vendors over my years here to "help review" there new gear. Usually you get a friendly will you help message, then you get a pile of advertising they want posting first. Your soul belongs to the man in trade for "free stuff"
Maggie from healthcabin was a breath of fresh air. She said I will send you something. Try it, if you like it and review it that would be great. If not, no problem. She's always been true to her word.
She actually sent this to me as she knew I wanted to try it even though it was the last one they had. She and healthcabin had zero expectations of sales. She genuinely just sent it so I could review it for POTV.
So a huge thank you to Maggie for all she does.
Onwards while I wipe away my tears.

Yep confusingly, this is a review of the Lost vape mirage 100w mod powered by the evolve 75c board.
These are my thoughts after a few weeks of solid service.
View attachment 175061
I asked the lovely Maggie from @Healthcabin to send me this one as it somewhat slipped through the net with me and I know a few others. The buzz was very much about the replay function that doesn't come as standard on the 75c, but a quick update of the firmware now and it's on-board.
This comes beautifully boxed (as you'd expect from lost vape) and includes a usb charge cable, instructions, guarantee and a battery adaptor that allows the choice of 18650, 20700 or 21700 batteries.
View attachment 175062
As we know by now, the DNA 75c also differs from the old 75 board by offering a full colour screen that enables you to adjust many more perimeters of your vaping experience on the fly without having to plug the device into a computer.
There where some concerns about the screen protector distorting the lovely colour screen but I can't say I've noticed.
The first thing that struck me was how light this mod was. Initially more of a worry as my older lost vape gear was always very solid. This proved baseless as although the body is a plastic swirled resin. The frame is made from aluminium and pretty hard wearing. They've obviously opted for a lighter build to account for the larger heavier batteries that fit. Once the cell is inserted (clean and easily with clear markings) the mod feels solid and rattle free. If the resin isn't your thing, you can opt for rosewood instead. Nice.
It can take upto a 25mm rta, rda or tank with no overhang and so far the 510 has been solid.
View attachment 175063
As you can see it's a very compact size but slightly taller than say a coolfire 4 but feels really comfortable in hand and intuitive to fire.
I won't lie, the 75c menu gets some getting used to. It's all laid out well but it has a learning curve if you want to get into tc vaping and pre heat. The replay function is very good and giving a consistent vape no matter what wire or coil your using.
I won't go into all the functions of the DNA board as that's as essay on it's own but all I can say is if you want the best quality vape. This delivers. 100watts is easily achieved with the 40t battery I used and it really did offer up excellent battery life in both high wattage and low wattage mtl vaping. With an 18650 in use I found this board not as efficient as the DNA60 I usually use but that's to be expected with the processing and screen.
View attachment 175064
So eyeball would you buy one..
Yes. I have to admit I still prefer the previous generation of lost vape mods but there's no point living in the past and this is a quality mod with the best of the best functions and plenty of guarantee attached to mod and board.
It charges quickly and safely with a quality on-board charging chip and is a joy to use. It offers far more flexibility than I will ever use and looks great with whatever it used with.
Do you really need everything that's available here and is it available cheaper. Yes absolutely. I won't lie, I'm currently using the vaperesso armour pro and it seems to have just about every feature except the external pc based diagnostics that DNA mods have and an equally impressive build quality its really down to preference.
I've only had this for about four weeks but I've no complaints.
View attachment 175065
This mod came from healthcabin. More excellent lost vape mods are available here.
https://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=super_search&keyword=Lost+vape+

What's so special about lost vape eyeball.
Well, they are a Chinese vape gear (mainly mods) manufacturer like all the rest but they have a sterling reputation for making high quality long lasting gear. Yes it's a little more expensive than say innokin or eleaf but the quality is undeniable and they tend to use the american designed and made evolv board's which are renowned also for reliability, flexibility and quality. Think, vapings lexus.
Good one mate. Have always liked the look of that mod. :thumbup:

Good one mate. Have always liked the look of that mod. :thumbup:
Yeah I felt it fell through the cracks a bit so really wanted to give it a go.
Really do like it. Surprised I've not seen more around.

Smoore
Yeah I felt it fell through the cracks a bit so really wanted to give it a go.
Really do like it. Surprised I've not seen more around.
I dont need one but I have wanted one of those for several months now. When I see one on sale here I'll grab one I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom