Vape Club
What's new

Review Laisimo 200 Spider

Premier Ecigs
AcmeFog
True. But it's even down to the detailing/ finish etc

1478889962304977533.jpg

It's like they have went to the same company for the shell and got them to change the press for a different pattern on the outside and made the holes bigger.

Smoore
it has got a wood effect to it i no that a lot of vape mod user do like the wood look but its not for me i still like my black metal made mods maybe one day i might convent away from the black mods who knows!..

It's like they have went to the same company for the shell and got them to change the press for a different pattern on the outside and made the holes bigger.
= yes, that’s exactly what I thought - same mould/ blank etc.
I suppose actually paying a designer to come up with genuine ‘ideas’ for the aesthetic side would cost x amount of K thus reducing the profit margin (?)
I could easily come up with something more original and desirable and I’m not even in the ‘product’ end of design work. Many design decisions on vaping products I’ve seen recently seem to of been made without any real sense or reason.

Vape Green
it has got a wood effect to it i no that a lot of vape mod user do like the wood look but its not for me i still like my black metal made mods maybe one day i might convent away from the black mods who knows!..
= It’s not wood, it’s brushed copper, or steel in the vid, exactly the same as the smoant.

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom