Vape Club
What's new

Review Innokin Proton Kit with Scion II (Plexus)

Update. Managed to find a small tool that fitted the screws. Got 4 off but the last 2, the silvery ones, stripped the heads. Could see some juice residue where I could prise it apart just slightly still there. Binned it.

Royal Flush Vape
They are good mate. My out n about Kroma A has had heaps of use and still looks as good and works as good as day 1. Hmm, the Oceanus. Lovely little mod, got it for the misses. She's utterly hopeless with vape gear. The other day, was just 4 days old, "oh look, there's all juice over it". She'd overfilled the tank. You could see it in the fire button and edges of the battery door. No choice but to get a syringe, hold it facing up and squirt some 100% iso alcohol into the button area. Nothing to fit or undo the screws with. I think its ok. Cant smell any of the coffee juice that she had.
So I just actually ordered her another Wismec RX 80 resin, the tank sits way away from the fire button and screen, opposite side, and her other is the only mod she has never destroyed. The Plexus coil is now a week old and going fine after heaps of sweet juice through it and several flavour changes. So far the second longest lasting stock coil I've used. Much better than the Freemax mesh I have. Which I gave up on.
That was one of the benefits of the lost vale esquare / epetite. Water resistant buttons.
I think waterproofing or some level of it should have become standard now on 510's, boards and buttons. Not talking complete water proofing like the aegis but juice shouldn't be able to ingress. That would be a far more useful feature than the led nonsense that's going on currently on new mods.

Update. Managed to find a small tool that fitted the screws. Got 4 off but the last 2, the silvery ones, stripped the heads. Could see some juice residue where I could prise it apart just slightly still there. Binned it.
My coolfire 4 finally started to play up due to juice ingress (it was used constantly for the first two years and in rotation for two or so after) I gave it a clean up (it's first after many drippy and leaky tanks) and it's fine again.
Got to love that mod. Still can't complain about the 2000mag lipo that seems to never deteriorate. Such good mods.

Vape Green
That was one of the benefits of the lost vale esquare / epetite. Water resistant buttons.
I think waterproofing or some level of it should have become standard now on 510's, boards and buttons. Not talking complete water proofing like the aegis but juice shouldn't be able to ingress. That would be a far more useful feature than the led nonsense that's going on currently on new mods.
Yeah mate, agree. There's no reason they can't have rubber seals and the same for button's. Not like it'd make them so much more expensive or anything. It's a device that uses liquid, it should be standard inclusion. So far she has wrecked a Joyetech Aio Ego, Aio Ego pro, Tesla Stealth 100, Coolfire Ultra and Oceanus. Spose I shouldn't really include the Coolfire as it got wrecked when she fell and broke her arm. But the Oceanus, damn, not even a week old. Don't get me started on the coils she dry burns! :18:

Very nice review mate! I have a Proton on the way, the mod only. Looking forward to it. I’m slightly ashamed to admit mine will be spending a lot of time at 13-18w, I tend to MTL more nowadays. Just wanted this for huge battery life when at home, more than anything.That said, I’ll take pity on it now and then and chuck a dripper on it. It’s only fair :D

You can't go wrong with it...and if you decide there that option to chuck a tank or dripper on. I've been using it on and off since using it its probably my go-to choice for regulated other than a squonk.

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom