What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Innokin iTaste VTR

Nice review, but an expensive read. That price of £53.99 from Greyhaze was too good to refuse.

I've got a pair now...Both with rotating bezel..If we're talking about the same bit...love em and no probs as yet a day one of them used 24/7 :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Great review. I have latest version. Without the rotating bezel and it still has a problem with the ohm reading. I switched to the protank 2 hoping it would read properly. It doesn't. Seems to be about .5 off so no big deal. I'm just gonna live with it. I have noticed that it draws much better using the extension piece with the protank 2. I don't like the look with the extension piece but eh whatever. Love this mod. It's what I use when I'm not dripping. Great draw and flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I use a Taifun GS with the VTR, no problems with the wheel at all.

I like the weight of it and that the atty is recessed into the mod - I find it a good hand size too.

I use the aero tank with mine and if you can put up with the gurgling noises it's a great vape. Shame they don't do an aspire nautilus mini to fit these :-(

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom