What's new

Review Innokin iTaste VTR

Really like the quality of this review over the Pipeline liquids review :)
@martynparker :P Consumer rights :P You got 12 months on electronic goods to get a replacement if you bought it in the UK/EU! Regardless of what the vendor/manufacturer suggested "warranty" is.

I agree you have a valid point. I know myself from experience Ash at MyEpack is really good. In saying that though in this instance a company the size of Innokin should have done a product recall on anyone with these issues. If it was something which was giving the odd reading of say .5 or even 1ohm on the odd occasion then I could live with that, but the discrepancies being quoted here are way off the mark.

Amazingly. Ash is replacing it for me. I have ordered some gear to review too. Very happy Vaper here. u8myufo

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
Amazingly. Ash is replacing it for me. I have ordered some gear to review too. Very happy Vaper here. @u8myufo

That`s great news Martyn, the man comes good again. The thing is when people buy things nowadays the price of it may seem like peanuts to some, but to others they may have scrimped and saved for a bit to get it. And whilst yes we do live in a throw away society, and the majority of small things like this or printers etc are more as likely to be shot after a year, we should still expect as mentioned for them to be fit for purpose. Anyway all`s well that ends well.

That`s great news Martyn, the man comes good again. The thing is when people buy things nowadays the price of it may seem like peanuts to some, but to others they may have scrimped and saved for a bit to get it. And whilst yes we do live in a throw away society, and the majority of small things like this or printers etc are more as likely to be shot after a year, we should still expect as mentioned for them to be fit for purpose. Anyway all`s well that ends well.

I'm really happy. I shall do an update to the review. I put an order in with Ash for some other stuff to review as well. Always top top service from myepack.

Great review! I'm seriously tempted to get one of these. It's a toss up between a second svd but this one does have RMS which is a definite plus.

Great news myepack are replacing it for you, shows they're a decent vender. You must be stoked! Do you know if they've sorted the issue with any future orders?

It's a fab mod. It IS heavy though. Also larger rebuildable tanks won't fit. I'd say up to 19mm max.

I believe Innokin released an update where the bottom wheel does not rotate but I doubt vendors will stock it till they have sold their current stock.

No issues with my replacement though.

What is the size of the tank? A 22mm Genesis won't fit so what size will? Just ordered myself a V2 one of these from Grey Haze. The only place I could find with green ones in stock.

20mm, I just found it Duh!

LOL........ yeah 20mm. It will take Protanks 2, 3 and Aerotank but not the Nautilus.

Did you try My Epack for a green one? It's where I got mine and I believe he has dropped the price to under £60 but would expect it to be one with the rotating bezel.

Back
Top Bottom