What's new

Review Innokin iTaste MVP Variable Voltage VV Box Mod Review

kirkbovee2005

Innokin iTaste MVP Variable Voltage VV Box Mod Review

I recently bought the iTaste MVP Box Mod kit. I wanted to write a review on this product for your information and joy of vaping.

The kit contains the following:

• 1 iTaste MVP box mod
  • 1 USB charging cable (including three power connectors for iphone/iPods, mini USB (Motorola & Blackberry), and a micro USB (Motorola, Nokia, LG, and Samsung).
  • Beauty ring
  • 2 iClear 16 atomizers
  • Sold in titanium blue or silver

The functional features of the MVP include:

• Pass through feature
  • On/off switch for charging electronics
  • Output feature to charge your electronic devices

• Display to show puff counter and voltage level

• 2600 mAh battery capacity
  • Short circuit protection
  • Over-discharge protection
  • 510 threading (fits iClear 10, iClear 16, iClear 30, Vivi Novas, Evod, Pro tanks, Stardust, etc.)

• Red, yellow, and green LED lights to indicate battery charge (around fire button)

My personal take:

I love this mod! I don't have to charge the MVP but every 3 to 4 days. It is very easy to use. Press the side plus or minus button once and the puff meter shows up on the display, then the display immediately switches to volt level. Then press the plus or minus button to change voltage. Easy, easy, easy!!! The fire button has nice resistance. It can't be pressed so easily as to mess with the on/off function. It is a simple 3 clicks for on and off. It is a great pick up and vape mod. No muss no fuss. Plus, it produces great vapor.

So far, I don't have a negative thing to say about it. If I find something negati
ve, I will update you.

The version 1.5 that you are reviewing as one negative that I have found from personal experience. The power button is not the best quality and as been known to fall out as it is only a flimsy piece of plastic glued on one side. I have used 2 both with the same problem. The version 2.0 as a new power button design and is more positive / solid button. :thumbup:

Driver, I haven't had that problem with the button, but I do like the MVP 2's button much better. It is slightly raised, and it does seem a bit more taught when pushing the fire button. Good observation. Thanks for the great reply.

I had the button fail after a couple of weeks on the mk1 the sticking plaster that replaced it has lasted 300% longer, shame as its a nice wee thing

I've had the MVP 2 for a while now (about 3 months) and have found it brilliant! Although a box mod is way more singled out if you use it out n about, it's utility is great, especially in terms of battery life.

I have had a few issues however.

The widely reported 'wobble' when put down...solved with a firm push on the button with a screwdriver. Easy peasy...HOWEVER!

I have found that the power connection to recharge has gone funny with the charger not going fully in anymore. It still charges so is not a major problem, but it needs to be pushed in much harder and left in making passthrough charging much more difficult. This didnt happen when sorting the button, it happened weeks after. It is probably down to me putting it in my pocket with tons of fluff etc, and/or me throwing it around much more than it deserves...poor box mod! This shouldnt put you off though...i still love it!

The final problem is the centre pin. It doesn't connect to my AGA. Again, this could be me, or it could be solved prying up the centre pin on the device etc...and this is the only tank I have had a problem with.

These are VERY VERY minor points however. I'd like to add that I find it a great mod and would happily advise any person who doesnt mind the look/feel of a box mod to get one!

Back
Top Bottom