What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Hcigar VT inbox

I also love mine.
The blue 'carbon fibre' panels that came with it were a perfect fit, no wobble or slipping at all.
The brown leather ones however, one was not flat and rattled like a bugger!
After a little bit of heat application, it now doesn't!

I actually like the maze v2 rda and haven't changed it from when it turned up. I might not have a good enough bf rda to compare it to, so could be misguided!

Overall, my favourite mod if the year without doubt.

The Maze v2 is very good with the smaller yellow top cap, and too airy for the build I had in with the full size one.

Gear best had a flash sale so i ordered a "colorful" one. Just wanted something new!!! Been watching different youtube vids. Can't wait until it comes in the mail. How has everyones been holding up??? Thanks, jay

Holding up well, great squonker, still have the maze on it with the piss cap lol, run it at slightly lower watts ie 26w and the battery life is much better. Bottle lasts well and I am still happy with it.

Love mine too. Eventually, when funds permit, it will be joined by a Freehand as well,

Mine's still good too, though I haven't sorted the 3 sets of wobbly doors yet. I tend to use my Pico Squeeze when out and about, but only because it's smaller, rather than better.

Got mine early today!!! Was thinking it was going to take about 3 weeks from gear best. I've been vaping for just over 3yrs now and dyi my juice for the last year. WOW,WOW,WOW.... I love this inbox!!! Hands down this set-up rocks. I ended up putting some UD premade 2.5mm dual clapton coils at 0.30ohms. Running at 45.5 watts. Happy with both top caps and like that its super lite weight. My panels have very lil wiggle. I also downloaded EScribe. Got my display with battery %,ohms and volts. I've got 6 samsung 25r batteries so i'm good to go. I mite get the SXK hadaly clone next payday to try this single coil rda. :)

Was looking on EScribe??? Is there anyway to lower the battery soft cut off to 2.75v. I've been changing out my 25r battery with about 20% or so less on the battery. Put it on my charger it reads 3.50-3.65. and 50% on my other charger. Seams, like the cut-off is set a lil hight??? How do i change this setting??? Thanks.... Jay

5 le

Was looking on EScribe??? Is there anyway to lower the battery soft cut off to 2.75v. I've been changing out my 25r battery with about 20% or so less on the battery. Put it on my charger it reads 3.50-3.65. and 50% on my other charger. Seams, like the cut-off is set a lil hight??? How do i change this setting??? Thanks.... Jay

5 le

@Tubbyengineer can you advise?

Back
Top Bottom