What's new

Review HCigar Hana Modz Mini DNA20 Mod (Clone)

Has anyone seen the version of this on fasttech they have this and the 18650

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

For a little over £31 as well it's worth the 4 week wait

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I vape at about 30ish on a mech but that's with a rda not sure about tanks tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

the FT ones are glue ridden piles of shite made by hotcig
they have been reviewed and though its in spanish the basic translation is the following

Not fully compatible with below 2.8ohm resistors. (The chip can't do 20W with a 1.5Ohm load)
- The chip drains the battery even when he's not using it.
- 510 threads of dubious quality.
- Atomizers don't screw all the way in. There's a noticeable gap between the device and the atty.
- The trigger button is unnecessarily hard (it even came of within a week of use).
- Dubious quality of the epoxy-like glue inside.
- Solder connections to the battery tray badly done (he had to resolder the battery connections).
- The spring of negative pole of the battery tray is too weak.
- No advanced features like Stealth mode or inversion of the screen.

so if you want to throw away £30 odd go right ahead and order one cos they seriously arent worth it.

if you understand spanish here ya go

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THIS IS THE FT VERSION HANA CLONE AND NOT THE HCIGAR VERSION

if you prefer to read the full review google should translate the page for you

Hana Modz | Vaportunidades.com

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who want the bigger 18650 version with all the features - Illvapes in the states has had their preview model in, and have reviewed it here. I went for the unbadged version, and cancelled it. Bollocks! :(

If you take into account the customs charges, at around £20, this is seriously good value, based on their review of what it does, and WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS INSIDE, CHIP-WISE...

DNA 30 Review

Maybe if you want it sooner rather than later? :D

The batteries look similar to the round turnigy used in the real hana modz mini but higher capacity . these are what is used in the real mini Turnigy nano-tech 1200mah 1S 15C Round Lipo

The connector used is called a jst connector.

Thanks for that info I was wondering ware a replacement could be bought from but I didn't know what type it was. I take it this is a direct replacement anyone found a better one yet. This battery as you say is the same brand as the real hana mini if it is I may get some as I have the clone mini but I dont trust the battery as I dont know what brand or reliability it is.

there are a couple of UK vendors also getting the cloupor version in stock in about 2 weeks ( most likely the time it'll take to get shipped from the US. im just waiting to hear back from them ( among other ventures down the dna30 road).
Hog vaping is one such UK vendor and i have been chatting via email to Barbara.
priced at £80 included vt and delivery, seems to be the going rate from UK vendors.

Back
Top Bottom