What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review HCigar Hana Modz Mini DNA20 Mod (Clone)

Thank you kind Sir :worship:
Bah my battery of choice is 1mm to big without soldering wires on

Great minds, my friend. Great minds. ;) Even a tabbed battery would push the space to its absolute limit, I think. When I've had a coffee and woken up a bit, I'll tape up a tabbed 18650 and see what's what, and post up a piccie. :2thumbsup:

Cheers M8, also wondering if there is enough meat on the case to dremmel out 1mm top and bottom couldnt really tell for sure from your earlier pics,its just I love these 3400mah batteries they really last

The case is 2mm thick, but it is 5mm thick at the Atty end. I took the measurement inside the additional 3mm. Here's a photo if the step. Apologies for the quality, but being black and gloss its a bastard to snap clearly!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0xc5q3s7yyeo6l/IMG_20140504_093654.jpg

IMG_20140504_093654.jpg

Looks very much like that could be stretched a bit to get the bigger battery in without losing strength and still keep the stealthy overall size, looking more interestin, cheers M8, let me know after your wake up coffee how you get on with tabbed battery

I've just taped up the 3400mah battery I've got. Good news and bad news - if you mill out the excess at the top it fits exactly. The bad news is that the width is too narrow! I would say its definitely doable if you have the skill and means - which puts me out of the running! :(

Anyone taken measurements to see if they can actually get twenty watts out of the board? I also really dislike the idea of putting seven amps through that puny battery connector.

This is not a dig, but something I've been wondering for ages - who the fuck vapes at 20 or 30W? I vape at 7 to 8W with a 3ohm coil and it is just right (obviously, my personal preference). I just don't get it. Doesn't it taste like shit?

As I say, its not a dig, far from it, it really is a genuine question. :D

i tried 7 watts once and couldnt get any taste ( on my old zmax and on my mvp.
i vape at full 11 watts on the mvp and on the zmax used to vape at 15 and even then some flavours i found wernt giving me the lick i like. As you say we are all diff in our flavour tastes and alot is down to the juices too. so for me vaping at 20 watts+ wouldnt be an issue ( apart from maybe on a strong anise or absinthe flavour when i would back it down a little )

This is not a dig, but something I've been wondering for ages - who the fuck vapes at 20 or 30W? I vape at 7 to 8W with a 3ohm coil and it is just right (obviously, my personal preference). I just don't get it. Doesn't it taste like shit?

As I say, its not a dig, far from it, it really is a genuine question. :D

I dont get get it either, I vape at 10watts
if I'm feeling naughty I'll occasionally crank the wattage up to 12watts

Back
Top Bottom